Breaking Hotel Transylvania start from 14th july on Disney International HD

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,018
I remember when a channel launched disney said they will not telecast any cartoons on Disney International HD.. soon disney International HD become Disney channel HD
I hope they do telecast cartoons and i want Disney originals to be aired on there. None of this Doraemon, Kiteretsu etc. Not that i hate them but Disney has excellent shows which Indians are missing out on.

I remember when a channel launched disney said they will not telecast any cartoons on Disney International HD.. soon disney International HD become Disney channel HD
Since Star is managing the channel now. They have zero ethics and commitments. Remember when SS2 and SS3 were launched to cater to football fans.

Since Star is managing the channel now. They have zero ethics and commitments. Remember when SS2 and SS3 were launched to cater to football fans.
Yes dude. They could have just shown Kiteretsu on Hungama itself where it was being telecasted before. They're just totally ruining everything. I'd have no issues if they didn't telecast cartoons on Disney International but they have totally forgotten Disney makes good content which baffles me. If i remember correctly they didn't even have a proper schedule for Gravity Falls which is by far their biggest Animated show in the recent years. So many channels yet they're confused 😌

They even tried to destroy Disney Junior by showing Simple Samosa nearly the whole day for several months. At least the channel is back to normal.
Now Disney cartoons are removed from night time and Doraemon and Kiteretsu are just showing 24/7 whole day and night.

I lost hope on these Indian Cartoon channels, when sony stopped airing Animax. Means these channel never air what people want to watch like DBZ, Naruto etc. All they air is crap.

Star controlling Disney India??? Or Disney india Controlling Star???

I'm waiting for Hindi Feed on Disney International HD

I lost hope on these Indian Cartoon channels, when sony stopped airing Animax. Means these channel never air what people want to watch like DBZ, Naruto etc. All they air is crap.
They only care about TRP and profit and not about the fans. Whenever BARC rating releases Disney makes some last minute change to their schedules. When the ratings were out last Thursday, they suddenly replaced Disney cartoons at night with Doraemon.

These days, I noticed they have been false advertising quite a lot, especially on Marvel HQ. I think that channel’s TRP is too low.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock