Housefull 4

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Sajid Nadiadwala’s upcoming comedy caper ‘Housefull 4’ is set to be the biggest yet, featuring the entire cast from all three ‘Housefull’ films.

According to Deccan Chronicle, a congregation of the stars from Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Abhishek Bachchan, Deepika Padukone and Jacqueline Fernandez will be part of the fourth film.

Confirming the news, Nadiadwala told the publication, “Yes, that’s right. We intend to bring back the entire cast from earlier Housefull films. Of course, Jia Khan is no longer with us, God bless her soul. But all the rest are on.” The reincarnation idea of the new instalment came to Sajid in a flash. “I thought we’ve seen so many serious, intense romantic movies on the theme of reincarnations — Madhumati, Karz and others. Why not a funny take on punar janam? That was my idea and I shared it with my storywriters. I thought they’d take at least a year or two to crack it, but they came up with a terrific plot in no time. So yeah, here we are, all set to do a rip roaring take on reincarnation.”

Nadiadwala will be reuniting with Sajid Khan after a fall-out previously. Nadiadwala said, “We’re looking ahead at making the most expensive comedy ever to come out of our production house. Housefull 4 will be set in two time zones. One will be the current times and the other in an era like Baahubali’s, where all the characters will get into costumes. That segment will be shot on the same scale as Baahubali.”

'Housefull 4' to feature entire 'Housefull' franchise cast

Reactions: Omi
What crap ? :wall: remove Abhishek and take Riteish. Riteish-Akshay combo is the best. :kiss: Also John is decent, he was good in Housefull 2.

I think he'll be there:

Yes, that’s right. We intend to bring back the entire cast from earlier Housefull films. Of course, Jia Khan is no longer with us, God bless her soul. But all the rest are on.

What crap ? :wall: remove Abhishek and take Riteish. Riteish-Akshay combo is the best. :kiss: Also John is decent, he was good in Housefull 2.
All the star cast from previous installments is there in this film. So, Reteish must be there.

There is speculation that Parineeti Chopra, Disha Patani and Kiara Advani will be the next three leading ladies in ‘Housefull 4’.

According to Mid-day, word is Chopra will be paired with Akshay Kumar, Patani with John Abraham and Advani with Riteish Deshmukh. No official confirmation has been made, but this fourth instalment in Sajid Khan’s Housefull franchise will also see Sanjay Dutt making an appearance.

The film is slated to be a Diwali release in 2019 and the storyline is based around reincarnation.
Parineeti, Disha & Kiara in Sajid Khan's 'Housefull 4'?

Without Chunky Pandey, Ritesh Deshmukh and Akshay Kumar, Houseful movies are incomplete. (n)

Not possible.

Abhishek comes from bigger family so he gets a place everywhere.:mad::mad:

Talent doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock