How can I add Star Sports HD4?

Saurav Ghosh

Reaction score
As the title asks.

Is the channel available on Mega HD pack?

TIA.

PS: I called their CC and the very illiterate person who received the phone said it's ₹50 per month and not available under any HD package, I just need to know whether it's true or not.

Prateek Marwadi said:
mail it to cc. they ll definitely add it to ur current package
I think you misunderstood me. I meant is the channel only available at ₹50 per month, or is it also there under any HD package, Mega for example?

I obviously don't want to pay ₹50 per month if the channel is there under Mega HD as I will be able to get it for ₹25 less.

Their damn website isn't opening (the monthly packs section), so I can't check anyway.

Saurav Ghosh said:
I think you misunderstood me. I meant is the channel only available at ₹50 per month, or is it also there under any HD package, Mega for example?

I obviously don't want to pay ₹50 per month if the channel is there under Mega HD as I will be able to get it for ₹25 less.

it is available in mega hd pack. write a mail to cc n they ll add it to ur package.
many people of this forum also confirmed it.

cc people r poor in knowledge.

Okay, but I need confirmation bro, cause I am gonna do the ARP of Mega HD pack and can't really waste some 3000 rupees actually.

The CC person who talked with me can't even pronounce stuffs properly, I am thoroughly shocked by this type of CC!

Saurav Ghosh said:
Okay, but I need confirmation bro, cause I am gonna do the ARP of Mega HD pack and can't really waste some 3000 rupees actually.

The CC person who talked with me can't even pronounce stuffs properly, I am thoroughly shocked by this type of CC!

saurav bhai call nodal officer :tup

Re: RE: How can I add Star Sports HD4?

Prateek Marwadi said:

Thanks for the link bro. The site didn't open, so I had to call CC again and added the channel with 50 rupees per month basis, for the time being. After a month I'll remove it and upgrade my base pack to Mega HD.

I have one query about the recharge of ARP though, can I do that recharge from apps like Paytm etc.? Or it has to be done from AirTel's website only?

Saurav Ghosh said:
Thanks for the link bro. The site didn't open, so I had to call CC again and added the channel with 50 rupees per month basis, for the time being. After a month I'll remove it and upgrade my base pack to Mega HD.

I have one query about the recharge of ARP though, can I do that recharge from apps like Paytm etc.? Or it has to be done from AirTel's website only?

yes. any website or apps

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock