How can Times now hd and NewsX channel hd be called as hd channels

then wht abt DD :hd :D
which in itself is a govt chnl.... :hehe

and shows only SD content ;)

This one looks like it was shot on a VGA camera, even the Times Now logo on the microphone is not clear

93f08d4444daa29fd95906ee3c75a12c.jpg

Only difference between the feeds are that the graphics at the bottom of the screen are sharper for the HD channel..

I doubt if these channels have HD cams in their inventory at all, they give their journalists probably old smartphones because the new ones with at least a 5MP camera is capable of Full HD capturing capabilities..

khepacheley said:
I doubt if these channels have HD cams in their inventory at all, they give their journalists probably old smartphones because the new ones with at least a 5MP camera is capable of Full HD capturing capabilities..

They simply don't have the infrastructure set up to show hd feeds.Better to show hd feeds of BBC and CNN which will be of genuine hd quality

Last edited by a moderator:
khepacheley said:

They do have HD cameras, its is not a big deal for them.
Actually most of the content on news channels are either sourced live or to be transmitted asap after it was shot. Such content is indeed shot in HD but not uplinked in HD format by their vans through satellite, hence result in low quality picture after reaching their studios.
You may notice a better picture quality in case of any documentaries which were shot earlier and in studio content which were not transmitted from one place to another to reach their studios.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock