Discussion How DD Free Dish calculates its active subscribers?

Rahul_Sharma

Reaction score
Since anybody can buy a set top box and watch DD Free Dish channels without any registration/subscription or anything, how do they calculate their active subscribers?

They calculate the trp data in fta channel .
The barc and other trp ratings agency calculate those data

Solution
They calculate the trp data in fta channel .
The barc and other trp ratings agency calculate those data
The ratings are collected with BAR-O-meters which is placed in some house and ratings are collected from that only.

There is no data of active DDFD users available.
I don't think BARC covers even 5% of total TV users in India. BARC data is only to give Advertising agencies some idea, so that they can decide Advertisement Rate on any serial / program on any channel.

There is no data of active DDFD users available.
I don't think BARC covers even 5% of total TV users in India. BARC data is only to give Advertising agencies some idea, so that they can decide Advertisement Rate on any serial / program on any channel.
Who are people watching shows like Bhagyas, Yeh Rishta, Anupama, etc. BARC should change the measuring parameters provide BAR-O-METERS to people who are decision makers for there house. I doubt a person watching dumb TV show are allowed to make decisions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock