How do I subscribe for ala carte plan in airtel dth?

venkyrenga

Registered
Reaction score
I do not see any information about how to subscribe for ala carte plan in airtel dth. Customer support told me to send email to ala.carte@in.airtel.com. I did and it's been a week with no response. Now how do I subscribe for this plan?
Any help is highly appreciated... thanks...

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Avoid CC in these cases,prefer using My Airtel app to add any channels to your package easily,or you can use messaging service like if you want to add Sony Pix HD to you pack just send ADD lcn(ADD 197) to 54325 :k :k
I prefer using My Airtel app :)

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
kumar bro you are telling how to activate topup not ala carte process. here the process
follow it.

Customer Id-***********
RTN -************

kindly activate the following channels as ala carte pack.

(name those channel one by one and do not forget to mention their respective lcn )

for example:
Sab Tv (117)
Colors (110)
like this.
and keep in mind total budget must not cross ₹150 .
your dbr then (150+VAT /30) per day.

For detailed information about our A-La-Carte package kindly visit airtel Digital TV Top Ups | DTH Top Up Plans  .

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
Here is an example from my mailbox

acc no: 30150*****
RTN: 947*******

Pls activate the following channels as ala carte package

Zee Bangla(760)
Colors Bangla (762)
DD bangla (768)
Jalsha Movies(772)
24 ghanta(776)
ABP Ananda(778)
ETV News Bangla(780)
Aakash AATH (782)
KOLKATA TV(783)
Mtunes Hd(391)
SONY SAB(116)
ZEE BANGLA CINEMA(770)
SONY AATH(774)
NEWS TIME BANGLA(788)

venkyrenga

Registered
Reaction score
Optimus_Prime said:
keep in mind total budget must not cross ₹150 .
your dbr then (150+VAT /30) per day.
it is difficult to arrive at exactly 150, wat if it exceeds 150 or can it be a little less like 146....
also r u asking me to send the info to ala.carte@in.airtel.com ?

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
venkyrenga said:
it is difficult to arrive at exactly 150, wat if it exceeds 150 or can it be a little less like 146....
also r u asking me to send the info to ala.carte@in.airtel.com ?
yes

Vaishanavi

Registered
Reaction score
I do not see any information about how to subscribe for ala carte plan in airtel dth. Customer support told me to send email to ala.carte@in.airtel.com. I did and it's been a week with no response. Now how do I subscribe for this plan?
Any help is highly appreciated... thanks...
Acc no. Xxxxxxxx
Rtn. Xxxxxxxxxx
Pls.activate the following channels a-la-carte packeg_
&tv(120)
Colours (117)
Zeetv(109)
Zee cinema(204)
Star gold select(208)
&picture(212)
Nick(456)
Animal planet world(427)
Discovery(421)
Disney chanel(458)
Aajtak(313)
ABP (309)
Etv utterpradesh(337)
NDTVindia(317)
Zee news(311)
9xm(484)
Zoom (496)

Mod Note : Don't share personal details!

Last edited by a moderator:

amitsa

Registered
Reaction score
I am facing issues with activation of ala carte pack. while i drop a mail with channel list to ala.carte@in.airtel.com i get below email -

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
ala.carte@in.airtel.com (ala.carte@in.airtel.com)
The email address you have entered could not be found. For airtel customer care, email at 121@in.airtel.com or to manage services, dial *121# from your airtel mobile.

Please help as none of the customer care are able to help. As per them the only way to activate ala carte pack is by dropping a mail to the given email id which is bounce back in my case

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sourav007 How to subscribe TLC HD WORLD as ala carte d2h HD 3
airsky Subscribe HD as ala-carte, launching on 8 sept !! Tata Sky 61
R Good News Now Subscribe ARP Packs via Missed Call Airtel Digital TV 1
S Seeking Help Is now right time to subscribe long term packs? DTH Support & Comparisons 5
DreamDTH.com Article One Airtel Plan users able to subscribe to Demo Base pack with Rs 0 NCF DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Bishnu15 Discussion How many of you subscribe additonally to additional service channels in Sun Direct? Sun Direct 10
SATFAN Seeking Help Unable to Subscribe- Sony Bouquet28-HAPPY INDIA SOUTH(Rs.22.7) Dish TV 2
L How to subscribe usb recording plz help d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
S Seeking Help Seeking help to subscribe star movies and star gold in a single pack Dish TV 1
V Seeking Help How to subscribe jaya network channels? d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
P Seeking Help Cannot subscribe Sony Happy India Sports English HD Pack and DSport HD Tata Sky 1
Amit1079 Seeking Help Subscribe channels by sending sms Dish TV 1
HOUSE-MD According to TRAI's channel selector application, you would end up paying Rs 6,137 if you were to subscribe to each and every channel. General DTH News & Discussions 9
Siva DDF Exclusive Which Broadcaster Bouquets have you subscribed or going to subscribe General DTH News & Discussions 68
Jingalala Which hindi bouquet you will subscribe? TV Channels News 12
Jingalala Which tamil bouquet you will subscribe? TV Channels News 14
S Subscribe id not show on tv screen Tata Sky 7
J Is there a way to subscribe only to Hindi & English channels (SD and HD)? Airtel Digital TV HD 0
Axee How to Subscribe Sony TEN 2 HD from outside India. (NO RMN Registered with DishTV) Dish TV 0
Vishnu777 Good News Subscribe Music ACTIVE for 2 months at Rs 40 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 4
S Don't subscribe SONY TEN2 HD from Dish Tv website Dish TV 14
B Seeking Help Subscribe to HD pack only Sun Direct 5
Hruthik Discussion Regarding Tata sky is there a effect on Tata sky balance if we subscribe new channel by missed call by rmn number Tata Sky 1
Bishnu15 Subscribe to iGames for 3 months and get one month of free subscription Reliance Digital TV 7
T How to subscribe Leplex HD and HBO HD for free. Airtel Digital TV 4