How do I subscribe for ala carte plan in airtel dth?

venkyrenga

Reaction score
I do not see any information about how to subscribe for ala carte plan in airtel dth. Customer support told me to send email to [email protected]. I did and it's been a week with no response. Now how do I subscribe for this plan?
Any help is highly appreciated... thanks...

Avoid CC in these cases,prefer using My Airtel app to add any channels to your package easily,or you can use messaging service like if you want to add Sony Pix HD to you pack just send ADD lcn(ADD 197) to 54325 :k :k
I prefer using My Airtel app :)

kumar bro you are telling how to activate topup not ala carte process. here the process
follow it.

Customer Id-***********
RTN -************

kindly activate the following channels as ala carte pack.

(name those channel one by one and do not forget to mention their respective lcn )

for example:
Sab Tv (117)
Colors (110)
like this.
and keep in mind total budget must not cross ₹150 .
your dbr then (150+VAT /30) per day.

For detailed information about our A-La-Carte package kindly visit airtel Digital TV Top Ups | DTH Top Up Plans  .

Here is an example from my mailbox

acc no: 30150*****
RTN: 947*******

Pls activate the following channels as ala carte package

Zee Bangla(760)
Colors Bangla (762)
DD bangla (768)
Jalsha Movies(772)
24 ghanta(776)
ABP Ananda(778)
ETV News Bangla(780)
Aakash AATH (782)
KOLKATA TV(783)
Mtunes Hd(391)
SONY SAB(116)
ZEE BANGLA CINEMA(770)
SONY AATH(774)
NEWS TIME BANGLA(788)

I do not see any information about how to subscribe for ala carte plan in airtel dth. Customer support told me to send email to [email protected]. I did and it's been a week with no response. Now how do I subscribe for this plan?
Any help is highly appreciated... thanks...
Acc no. Xxxxxxxx
Rtn. Xxxxxxxxxx
Pls.activate the following channels a-la-carte packeg_
&tv(120)
Colours (117)
Zeetv(109)
Zee cinema(204)
Star gold select(208)
&picture(212)
Nick(456)
Animal planet world(427)
Discovery(421)
Disney chanel(458)
Aajtak(313)
ABP (309)
Etv utterpradesh(337)
NDTVindia(317)
Zee news(311)
9xm(484)
Zoom (496)

Mod Note : Don't share personal details!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am facing issues with activation of ala carte pack. while i drop a mail with channel list to [email protected] i get below email -

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
[email protected] ([email protected])
The email address you have entered could not be found. For airtel customer care, email at [email protected] or to manage services, dial *121# from your airtel mobile.

Please help as none of the customer care are able to help. As per them the only way to activate ala carte pack is by dropping a mail to the given email id which is bounce back in my case

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock