how do you add DD FTA transponders to Dish TV

Joel Isaac

Reaction score
hi,

how do you add DD FTA transponders to Dish TV tru HD STB? i using a Zeneha D6000. please help...

Is Your Dish TV Account Active?

You Cannot Add TP's Manually In Any DTH's STB,

DD Channels Transponders Already Loaded In Dish TruHD STB

Vadirocks said:
Is Your Dish TV Account Active?

You Cannot Add TP's Manually In Any DTH's STB,

DD Channels Transponders Already Loaded In Dish TruHD STB

ya, its active.

transponders are loaded, bt it has a red box in front. im guessing its no signal..
25ksxp4.jpg

By default every dishtv stb is having all DD+ channels no need to add TP's ok, Just the move the dish towards right side say half inch while sitting behind the dish you will get both channels of dishtv & DD+ ,After tuning do check the signal of dishtv it must be 60% to 70% the same would be DD+ ,If finding any signal less then move slowly lnb to right or left direction untill you get good signal ok.

Note one think that I had a doubt about Asiasat.5 as before we all have a setup of NSS6 & DD+ in olden days but now with dual combo lnb of NSS6 + Asiasat.5 getting signal is ok but all three satellite don't know ?

I was only Talking about NSS6 & DD+ so I think you must try to Improve signal from NSS6 which will help you getting all DD+ TP's and also check the Asiasat5 signal not to decrease less then 60%
so that you get all channels without any problem ok friend.

jenius-jatt said:
Note one think that I had a doubt about Asiasat.5 as before we all have a setup of NSS6 & DD+ in olden days but now with dual combo lnb of NSS6 + Asiasat.5 getting signal is ok but all three satellite don't know ?

I was only Talking about NSS6 & DD+ so I think you must try to Improve signal from NSS6 which will help you getting all DD+ TP's and also check the Asiasat5 signal not to decrease less then 60%
so that you get all channels without any problem ok friend.

Yup It's Bit Tricky

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock