• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 5
  • Views: Views 2,749

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
well now a days every dth providers except dish tv has a dvr(digital video recoder) box but here we can discuss how they acan improve their dvr's.

firstly i have tata sky dvr so i am telling demarits about it.
it has a 260 or nearly a hard disk by which all the programme gets recorded in the box but the problem is it gives a rough and slow software to the stb.when we change a channel it takes much time from general time also when you want to record a programmer if you press the [r] button from the remote it takes 2-3 seconds to start the recoding.also you can't change the name of the recored video.

so all dvr has a feature like back up by which when the power goes then also we can do uninterrupted recording atleast for 1hour.

also a video cut and edit option by which when we record a programe before it stated then we can cut it from the start time and delete the old videos.

a video rename feature by which we can rename the recorded vidoes.

now der dream members please post your suggestion and feedbacks about it.

the most important feature which all stb 's should have is to have a good cut off so that if u r connected to inverter and light comes or goes, box does not restart again and again. tata sky silver boxes have a great cut off but all other boxes,tata sky black box, hd and hd plus box gets a cut off and restarts

TataSky+HD box is very convenient to use.
I like most of its features.
One thing I am eagerly waiting for, is already pointed out by admin i.e. editing of recorded content like renaming or cutting etc.
I :luv HD-DVR.
Well I do need at-least 5 TByte HDD upgrade to record HD movies...... :angry:

Well dear the video rename and editing feature is only in one hd dvr box in india i:e videocon d2h 3d hd dvr.......so if anyone want he goes with it and tatasky never give it as its needs additional parts in box :D

mystic said:
TataSky+HD box is very convenient to use.
I like most of its features.
One thing I am eagerly waiting for, is already pointed out by admin i.e. editing of recorded content like renaming or cutting etc.
I :luv HD-DVR.
Well I do need at-least 5 TByte HDD upgrade to record HD movies...... :angry:

Addition parts.....
I don't think at-least for renaming.
I think only firmware upgrade is required.

For video editing it may be required. :huh

well yes for editing a editor part is required but for renaming only a sw update required

mystic said:
Addition parts.....
I don't think at-least for renaming.
I think only firmware upgrade is required.

For video editing it may be required. :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock