Discussion How has ur Covid Vaccination experience been and post vaccination what was the feeling?

• Thread starter dino29
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,595

dino29

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

We all know that covid 19 has created much panic, havoc in our lives, initially there was no cure for it but later vaccination was developed. There were many questions, doubts about vaccine and hesitancy too but slowly we gained confidence and decided to get vaccinated

Please share how easy or difficult was getting vaccination done in ur case and did u face any side effects or all was well

In my case i took long time to b ready for vaccination as i was too scared for it, allopathic medicines do not suit my body...slowly i mustered courage and took appointment on CoWin app few days back for Covaxin and it was smooth experience, went to hospital where too things were well organized and got the jab. Coming to after effects i still feel little dizzy, confused and my far vision seems little blurry...apart from this there r no issues

Please share ur experiences here, would b nice to know each others vaccination story

Thanks

I live in a town so I had to wait for like 30 min to get my shot, got coronavac. Then I waited for another 30 minutes fo after-effects and then I was dispatched back home. I felt dizziness and heaviness for one day. Then I felt alright.
I've my vaccine programme complete.

I completed my vaccination 1 month back
Got certificate
Now I feel confident and feels more immunity power i gained

But still I wear masks, use sanitizer and wash hand as iam a Pharmacist :cf2:

Dino bhai as u told u were afraid
I too took my 1st Jab late otherwise I would have completed my vaccination 3 months back

When my 2nd Jab date was approaching
Vaccine went out of stock, suddenly government increased Covishield 2nd dose period to 12 weeks, I was really disappointed

Finally took 2nd Jab in June last week

In between my 9 years daughter tested positive
Whole family was in shock
After testing my dad, mom & wife also tested positive but I was negative
(Even my dad completed vaccination
Mom 1st dose left, and wife was not vaccinated)

Thank God after home isolation all recovered completely

Last edited:
I completed my vaccination 1 month back
Got certificate
Now I feel confident and feels more immunity power i gained

But still I wear masks, use sanitizer and wash hand as iam a Pharmacist :cf2:

Dino bhai as u told u were afraid
I too took my 1st Jab late otherwise I would have completed my vaccination 3 months back

When my 2nd Jab date was approaching
Vaccine went out of stock, suddenly government increased Covishield 2nd dose period to 12 weeks, I was really disappointed

Finally took 2nd Jab in June last week

In between my 9 years daughter tested positive
Whole family was in shock
After testing my dad, mom & wife also tested positive but I was negative
(Even my dad completed vaccination
Mom 1st dose left, and wife was not vaccinated)

Thank God after home isolation all recovered completely

Oh i am sorry to hear this bhai, glad that all recovered.... Did they take medicines or covid itself vanished after few days? Also why has ur wife has not taken vaccination.... Is stock unavailable at location?

Also u r doing absolutely right to continue taking precautions after vaccination as vaccination is no guarantee that one will not get covid.

What fears u had about vaccination due to which u delayed 1st dose? I was afraid of may side effects and right now after vaccination there seems to b some confusion, slowness in neuro function as well as blurriness in far vision, still little afraid

took 1st dose covishield on Saturday 14th August not feel any problem on Saturday next day felt light pain in whole body
and felt very low energy also got fever around 100°f but not took any medicine today felling very fine like i feel before took vacine

I got 1st dose of vaccine (covishield) in july month.. no any side effects happen other than some arm pain
Thank god no fever

yes there was fear of side effects as many people said this will happen that will happen bla bla
I know after vaccine fever and pain are normal ... why I was having fear because whenever fever happen to me its take almost week to recover ..
But now I feel immunity power increased

I got vaccine slot easily in near school ... and it was nice experience because it was my childhood school.. was gone in school memories 🙂😇 waiting for next dose

who are not vaccinated please go and take vaccine dont hear anyone

I got my first dose of covishield vaccine a month ago and I am suffered from fever for 3 days after getting the vaccine now I'm perfectly fine waiting for my second dose

I took my first dose in June .got fever and cold in the evening..then I took dolo 650 , healed after a day...

@dino29 bro
My wife
Due to age limit fixed by government not got first dose and also stopped after less stock giving first dose for only 1 day, gave preference to 2nd dose by government

All recovered after taking medications at home referred by doc

Due to fear delayed 1st dose
After taking both dose i never faced any of the side effects
But my father, mother and wife got bodyache and fever for 2 days
Pain in the area of injection 💉
I too experienced pain in hand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock