How is it possible 1 Year Ultra @ 6500(approx)

jeganeee

Registered
Reaction score
There is a seller dthconnect(dtconnect.in) also selling in amazon and Ebay.He sells STB + Installation + 1 year Ultra Pack + 1 year HD Access all includes around 6500..

How is this possible? Can i trust this guy and purcahse it instead of buying from Tata sky website where we can save around 4000.

Anyone purchased from this dthconnect?

viku20072000

Registered
Reaction score
It is the exact same price for that offer on Tatasky website also bro (see the screenshot). So I would recommend you to buy from tatasky website.
I hope this was helpful :tup

jeganeee

Registered
Reaction score
viku20072000 said:
It is the exact same price for that offer on Tatasky website also bro (see the screenshot). So I would recommend you to buy from tatasky website.
I hope this was helpful :tup

Thank You. Just noticed. I was looking Tata sky website for South. and it costs 8685.

Better i will choose Rest of India pack of 1 year Ultra pack and choose Tamil as Free regional language. Is that possible ? Taking Rest of India pack in Tamilnadu and choosing South FREE regional topup?

rahul16

Banned
Reaction score
Yes I was purchased on 26th April and install on 27th April

Utkarsh53

Registered
Reaction score
jeganeee said:
Thank You. Just noticed. I was looking Tata sky website for South. and it costs 8685.

Better i will choose Rest of India pack of 1 year Ultra pack and choose Tamil as Free regional language. Is that possible ? Taking Rest of India pack in Tamilnadu and choosing South FREE regional topup?
Yes it is possible..

shiwesh

Registered
Reaction score
Free additional package may not be possible with ultra...just check...I am using Mega and I can only add specials ad on not usual small ad ons. Same should apply to Ultra.

Suman Bar

Registered
Reaction score
I hv called cc but they said there is no such offer of Rs 6570/-.
CC said I have to pay 7100/- for installation+1 yr ultra+ 1yr HD access pack.
Which is true?

jeganeee

Registered
Reaction score
shiwesh said:
Free additional package may not be possible with ultra...just check...I am using Mega and I can only add specials ad on not usual small ad ons. Same should apply to Ultra.
Is it? But they mentioned 2 FREE regional pack with Ultra pack right?

Saj 007

Contributor
Reaction score
jeganeee said:
Is it? But they mentioned 2 FREE regional pack with Ultra pack right?
Yes 2 free regional packs available with ultra pack ...:tup
I'm using ultra pack with free Malayalam & Tamil add-on ...:)

Suman Bar

Registered
Reaction score
Suman Bar said:
I hv called cc but they said there is no such offer of Rs 6570/-.
CC said I have to pay 7100/- for installation+1 yr ultra+ 1yr HD access pack.
Which is true?
None reply my question bro.:(:':)'(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Johny Possible satellites in Ku dish C Band & KU Band Reception 2
K Seeking Help Is offline viewing possible in Prime Video, Youtube, Hotstar or any video streaming app in Xtreme dth box? Airtel Xstream 6
jpp Seeking Help SD only bouquet possible in HD connection General DTH News & Discussions 1
Ishwar Saroya Is It possible too see Paid channels on DD Dish? DD Free Dish 17
DJ Roy Seeking Help Viewing of HD channels without HDMI connectivity is possible? General DTH News & Discussions 6
M Seeking Help Is recharge per day possible in dth General DTH News & Discussions 15
Bishnu15 Discussion What could be the possible reasons for Sun Direct having very very less number of Gujarati Channels ? Sun Direct 12
G Discussion Purchase DD Direct STB and Pay Channels possible ? DD Free Dish 11
B Dhamaal HD + alacarte possible ? Tata Sky HD 0
heartbeat Is it possible to register 2 different dishtv box with same mobile number? Dish TV 6
sushruta Discussion Dish TruHD To NxtHD Upgrade Possible Or Not ?? Dish TV 9
L Is it possible to tune Insat4A FTA channels in 2 feet dish i.e DTH dish ? Insat & Gsat Updates 9
unirockers Seeking Help How to buy 99 pack and is it possible ? Airtel Digital TV HD 3
Bishnu15 Seeking Help Pictures not coming on Bengali Channels. What could be the possible reason ? Sun Direct 15
K STAR SPORTS TAMIL CHANNEL NOT POSSIBLE ADD D2H d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
manig Signal Conversion HDMI to Component possible? Tata Sky HD 0
N Is it possible to get Turksat@42e with Monobock LNB at Yahsat@52.5e primary position C Band & KU Band Reception 9
Kiran Reddy Is it possible to set default channel on startup on Dish Tv HD settop box Dish TV 5
N Is it possible to watch channels from both LNBs in a Monoblock LNB ? STB & Satellite TV Equipments 2
V Is it possible to get AsiaSat channels in my Tata sky Dish with Solid 6150 STB AsiaSat Updates 3
code Contact details updation on new box possible or not? Airtel Digital TV 7
M SUPER LNB, not possible for Multi room? Tata Sky+ HD 3
R Providing broadband to 500 mln people possible via cable TV: Trai Digital Cable TV 0
hike Is it possible to use GTPL HD Remote in Hathway SD ? Digital Cable TV 0
A Is it possible to manage ADTV channels through Mobile App? Airtel Digital TV 7