How is it possible 1 Year Ultra @ 6500(approx)

jeganeee

Reaction score
There is a seller dthconnect(dtconnect.in) also selling in amazon and Ebay.He sells STB + Installation + 1 year Ultra Pack + 1 year HD Access all includes around 6500..

How is this possible? Can i trust this guy and purcahse it instead of buying from Tata sky website where we can save around 4000.

Anyone purchased from this dthconnect?

It is the exact same price for that offer on Tatasky website also bro (see the screenshot). So I would recommend you to buy from tatasky website.
I hope this was helpful :tup

WWQETWM.png

viku20072000 said:
It is the exact same price for that offer on Tatasky website also bro (see the screenshot). So I would recommend you to buy from tatasky website.
I hope this was helpful :tup

WWQETWM.png
Thank You. Just noticed. I was looking Tata sky website for South. and it costs 8685.

Better i will choose Rest of India pack of 1 year Ultra pack and choose Tamil as Free regional language. Is that possible ? Taking Rest of India pack in Tamilnadu and choosing South FREE regional topup?

jeganeee said:
Thank You. Just noticed. I was looking Tata sky website for South. and it costs 8685.

Better i will choose Rest of India pack of 1 year Ultra pack and choose Tamil as Free regional language. Is that possible ? Taking Rest of India pack in Tamilnadu and choosing South FREE regional topup?
Yes it is possible..

Free additional package may not be possible with ultra...just check...I am using Mega and I can only add specials ad on not usual small ad ons. Same should apply to Ultra.

I hv called cc but they said there is no such offer of Rs 6570/-.
CC said I have to pay 7100/- for installation+1 yr ultra+ 1yr HD access pack.
Which is true?

shiwesh said:
Free additional package may not be possible with ultra...just check...I am using Mega and I can only add specials ad on not usual small ad ons. Same should apply to Ultra.

Is it? But they mentioned 2 FREE regional pack with Ultra pack right?

jeganeee said:
Is it? But they mentioned 2 FREE regional pack with Ultra pack right?

Yes 2 free regional packs available with ultra pack ...:tup
I'm using ultra pack with free Malayalam & Tamil add-on ...:)

Suman Bar said:
I hv called cc but they said there is no such offer of Rs 6570/-.
CC said I have to pay 7100/- for installation+1 yr ultra+ 1yr HD access pack.
Which is true?

None reply my question bro.:(:':)'(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock