How is it possible for Banned member to post or create thread ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

saravana184

Reaction score
I see a member who is banned is posting frequently or looks like he is banned while I can see a text banned below his user id... how is this possible ?

Tell the name of his ID bro....

Not possible .. If means provide his name or his profile link :k ..

That's not possible bro..he might have posted before being banned or after the ban lifted.

sam said:
Tell the name of his ID bro....
I am not sure whether the id of Recharge Fan is banned or not... sorry , if this thread created by me or my post hurts anyone.... I have asked this for clarification and not to hurt anyone.

saravana184 said:
I am not sure whether the id of Recharge Fan is banned or not... sorry , if this thread created by me or my post hurts anyone.... I have asked this for clarification and not to hurt anyone.

He is banned bro & he didn't post / create thread after he got banned :k
If you need any clarification check his last post time and the time when he got banned under 'Warned & Banned users thread..:)

Saj 007 said:
He is banned bro & he didn't post / create thread after he got banned :k
If you need any clarification check his last post time and the time when he got banned under 'Warned & Banned users thread..:)

Whenever his Ban Period Over he posts in each and every thread Then He is again banned and the process continues......

oh ok... thanks for the informations... i never knew that there is thread for banned and warned users

p_pahare said:
Whenever his Ban Period Over he posts in each and every thread Then He is again banned and the process continues......

Unfortunately :s:s:dodgy ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock