How many favorites on DishNXT HD box?

goodlord

Reaction score
Hi guys, how many favorites can you set in the Dish NXT HD box that is available at Rs 1,590 on the website?

Also, once you set it as a favorite, does it get listed again separately (like in case of TS, all favorites listed again from channel no 900 to 949, in addition to the original LCNs, and can be accessed on both LCNs)?

Please let me know. I am trying to decide bw TS and DishTV, and no of favorites is the key criterion

I am currently using Dishtv NXT Hd box.The favourites in Dishtv does not create a new lcns for the channels like TataSky.Instead the Epg is changed or containing only the Favourite list channels.
It is your choice on how you want access them depending on Dishtv and TataSky.
I will be taking TataSky and shifting from Dishtv in a few days.
The services of TataSky are better than Dishtv.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. You can set 50 channels, right? without having to change into different profiles/users etc?

Thank you for your reply. You can set 50 channels, right? without having to change into different profiles/users etc?
Bro i checked the favourite sections, you have upto 8 fav list comprising/maximum of 100 channels in each list.The channels can be repeated in different list.The switching of list is very fast with a "fav" button on the remote.The Setting of Channels is very easy.

Also Can Some one help me how set a Program Reminder ,As i am new to Dish still trying find this option ,or does it have this option at first place

Move facility available in nxt stb after favorite selection

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock