Discussion How much are you willing to pay for channels?

At what price do you draw the line? Let's say I wouldn't pay over ₹25 for sports, ₹15 for infotainment, ₹15 for GEC, ₹10 for Movies, ₹5 for music and news. These were all for HD channels except for news.

I am willing to pay as per content delivered and how much ad driven model is adopted. I would b happy to pay high amount say for a HBO channel which airs originals and good cinema...not Rs. 99 but around Rs. 50 with few ads

One problem is distributors are selling channels and not content in many cases.
Instead of or in addition to offering Star Sports Select1 HD, Star Sports Select2 HD etc for ₹19 per month, could they offer EPL 2021-22 in HD for say ₹200 ?
Whether the match happens of S1 or S2 or SS1, I should automatically get the channel when live match is there.
Currently a person should subscribe different channels to watch different matches in one league itself.
The broadcaster and distributor together should work this out, so that the subscriber should get the channels active on match days.

One problem is distributors are selling channels and not content in many cases.
Instead of or in addition to offering Star Sports Select1 HD, Star Sports Select2 HD etc for ₹19 per month, could they offer EPL 2021-22 in HD for say ₹200 ?
Whether the match happens of S1 or S2 or SS1, I should automatically get the channel when live match is there.
Currently a person should subscribe different channels to watch different matches in one league itself.
The broadcaster and distributor together should work this out, so that the subscriber should get the channels active on match days.

Yes, it is good idea alongwith right holders entering exclusive agreement with operators for sports which remain unsold and giving us in form of PPV channels.

I am only willing to Pay Rs 5 for type of content... Sony zee star colours are offering...

I have Airtel Xstream box pay only 153/- Monthly and watch online all Channels like sony,Zee,colors,news,music etc

XVKnPfl.jpg

I want all Hindi channel including GEC, Movies, News, Cartoon, major Sports, Info and will pay 50 rupee for NCF, same applicable for English channel. Take 5-10 more if I order regional channel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock