How often do you get updates "NDS Hybrid Loader" on HD boxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJBhaiJaan

Reaction score
So I posted this in general discussion thread but got only one response hence creating this thread :huh  I have a HD box and since the last few months the frequency of updates (NDS Hybrid Loader) I have been getting has increased a lot, so much so that now in the last week I am getting an update every single day. I just wanted to know if it is normal and is happening with everyone or am I the only one suffering from this :( I just can't understand what is it that they are updating everyday :wall Thanks.

Could u please tell us, Whats the version of your STB software???

Optimus_Prime said:
Could u please tell us, Whats the version of your STB software???

It says release number 601. Receiver S/W version: 6.0.1.004 Sep 08 2016.

DJBhaiJaan said:
It says release number 601. Receiver S/W version: 6.0.1.004 Sep 08 2016.

Really I don't know why u r getting update daily basis. I got last update approx 5 month ago when upgrades from 600 to 601 .
if I am not wrong, our Mod , Kumaarvishwas bro, faced a similar issue at past , daily update of STB software on his HD-DVR box and that due to he manually upgraded his box to new software! Did u also upgraded ur box manually???:huh :huh

Optimus_Prime said:
Really I don't know why u r getting update daily basis. I got last update approx 5 month ago when upgrades from 600 to 601 .
if I am not wrong, our Mod , Kumaarvishwas bro, faced a similar issue at past , daily update of STB software on his HD-DVR box and that due to he manually upgraded his box to new software! Did u also upgraded ur box manually???:huh :huh

exactly what i think .. But dont know how rahul bro said itz common :huh:shy ..

Optimus_Prime No I didn't update it manually bro. Some months ago it used be one update each month, then it became one every two weeks then one every week then one every two days and now since the last week one every day at 12 at night. I know this because every time I get an update I always mark it in the calendar  :shy

mostly they update on frequent basis, update doesn't always means software update only but sometimes the first look page ie when you open the stb you see ads are frequently changed, also other changes are done.

dj bro, pls do clarify by sending mail to nodal team.

So I posted this in general discussion thread but got only one response hence creating this thread :huh I have a HD box and since the last few months the frequency of updates (NDS Hybrid Loader) I have been getting has increased a lot, so much so that now in the last week I am getting an update every single day. I just wanted to know if it is normal and is happening with everyone or am I the only one suffering from this :( I just can't understand what is it that they are updating everyday :wall Thanks.

Airtel does not push the OTA on daily basis. If the CMOS battery in the chipset is dead, the software in the Box will vanish if you don't charge it more frequently. The software is always available on the air. Box will definitely download it only when the box OS is corrupt.

-Janãrdhana TS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock