Seeking Help How stream DD National Live?

Maheswar

Contributor
Reaction score
Can anybody suggest how can I watch DD National live in Android TV or Fire Tv Stick? (Not on mobile). I do not watch much of DD programmes except "Rangoli" on DD National every Sunday, which is a 35 year old habit for me.
I discarded my DTH and till now watching DD National on DTT, Bengaluru which was shutdown from 1st November.
There are one or two unauthorized DD Live apps available in Play Store, but I am not sure they are safe for my devices.

Your suggestions please.

Last edited:
Can anybody suggest how can I watch DD National live in Android TV or Fire Tv Stick? (Not on mobile). I do not watch much of DD programmes except "Rangoli" on DD National every Sunday, which is a 35 year old habit for me.
I discarded my DTH and till now watching DD National on DTT, Bengaluru which was shutdown from 1st November.
There are one or two unauthorized DD Live apps available in Play Store, but I am not sure they are safe for my devices.

Your suggestions please.
In YouTube, DD national has a channel that transmits live programmes sometimes. You can check that

If you want to stream live feed then go to Zee 5 channels list.

And if you want old programs, lots of programs uploaded in DD National YouTube channels and for archives go to dd archive YouTube channel.

Maheshwar Sir

If you want to stream live feed then go to Zee 5 channels list.

And if you want old programs, lots of programs uploaded in DD National YouTube channels and for archives go to dd archive YouTube channel.

Maheshwar Sir
Thank you. I know about archives in YT. I often watch some.old series of DD Nationala amd DD Saptagiri.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock