Discussion How strong concept Star India shows are?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 61
  • Views: Views 4,861

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
No doubt Star Plus is No.1 channel from long time and it's always on top ever since. Similarly, it's sister channel Star Bharat which was formally known as Star One and LifeOK makes marvelous shows ever since they launched.
Today, Star India Network show's re-run not just scoring good on their re-run channel Star Utsav but also helping other competitors like Shemaroo TV, Aazad TV to score good and fill their empty slots.
Even though you will also agree on it that shows like Diya Aur Baati Hum, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Yeh Rishta Kya Kahlata Hai, Ye Hai Mohabbatein, etc dubbed in regional languages are also scoring good specially among South audience.
This shows how Star India Network is in bringing strong concept for their audience. What you think on it?

Last edited:
Do you men watch these shows of GECs?
No I don't watch Hindi tv shows much after long I started watching Laxmi Ghar Aai and Zindagi Mere Ghar Aana because of their unique concept.
No only women watches these shows🤣🤣
Belive me not just female but also male just look at the heroine they are gorgeous than usual bollywood actress 😍

No doubt Star Plus is No.1 channel from long time and it's always on top ever since. Similarly, it's sister channel Star Bharat which was formally known as Star One and LifeOK makes marvelous shows ever since they launched.
Today, Star India Network show's re-run not just scoring good on their re-run channel Star Utsav but also helping other competitors like Shemaroo TV, Aazad TV to score good and fill their empty slots.
Even though you will also agree on it that shows like Diya Aur Baati Hum, Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Yeh Rishta Kya Kahlata Hai, Ye Hai Mohabbatein, etc dubbed in regional languages are also scoring good specially among South audience.
This shows how Star India Network is in bringing strong concept for their audience. What you think on it?
Whole question is messed up. On one hand you're asking about how strong their concepts are and you're also giving examples of saas bahu shows.

bE0QJyn.jpg

As a men I watch TMKOC, The Kapil Sharma Show and KBC. I cannot imagine myself watching any shows from GECs. The closest thing on tv I watch women watch is 2 Broke Girls. Shows in West is catering to everyone. Dunno why everything here has to be women centric. Internet has some good family centric shows though like Yeh Meri Family, Gullak, Panchayat etc.

Last edited:
As a men I watch TMKOC, The Kapil Sharma Show and KBC. I cannot imagine myself watching any shows from GECs. The closest thing on tv I watch women watch is 2 Broke Girls. Shows in West is catering to everyone. Dunno why everything here has to women centric. Internet has some good family centric shows though like Yeh Meri Family, Gullak, Panchayat etc.
For a very long time, even with international shows I have strictly limited myself to sitcom shows. No crime, mystery, drama. I just don't want to carry that stress even as an entertainment.

I have watched TBBT, The Office and now watch random episodes in between. Will plan to watch more in future. 😄

For a very long time, even with international shows I have strictly limited myself to sitcom shows. No crime, mystery, drama. I just don't want to carry that stress even as an entertainment.

I have watched TBBT, The Office and now watch random episodes in between. Will plan to watch more in future. 😄
Even if you miss one episodes. You don't miss anything. Now imagine watching one of these Hindi shows which even use to air on Saturday and Sundays. You miss one episode. Everything becomes so messed up. You lose most of the plot.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock