How Sun DTH is useless for ROI Subscribers

Hassan Syed

Banned
Reaction score
Till now I used DD Free Dish, Reliance Digital, Dish TV, Tata Sky and Airtel at my home. This is my personal opinion against Sun DTH. I appreciate those comments who will support their saying by providing prof as i did in this thread against Sun DTH. I am still using Sun DTH at my home along with DD Free Dish, Dish TV SD, Airtel and Reliance Digital, I know many people will be against me after this thread but let's discuss Sun DTH with proves. Please don't consider me biased against Sun DTH because if I am biased I must not be using Sun DTH at my home.

Number of TP's :

Sun DTH is having 4 TP's for SD and 1 TP for HD channels in total. As we know every TP has a specific space for number of channels. It also means that if more channels have to put in less TP's then they have to compress channels & as a result picture quality will decrease.

Less Number of Channels compared to all DTH in All Categories :

It is very clear to us that Sun DTH is with the less number of total channels compared to all other DTH. As a prof we one can clearly check the following link for a comparison. In the given link we can clearly see that Sun DTH is with the lowest channels in almost all categories. They are not even 1 channel up in ranking in any category from other DTH.

Link Removed

Preminum Channels Missing & charging high amount :

I am currently using Rest of India Mega Package and paying them 330 Rs without following channels. The key thing to remember here is they are charging 330 Rs without having these channels what will be the price for Rest of India subscribers after the addition of these premium channels. These channels are just as an example, because there are many other channels missing.

1) Zee Zindgi
2) &TV
3) Rishtey
4) Zee Anmol
5) UTV Bindass
6) Big Thrill
7) EPIC
8) Discovery Science
9) Discovery Investigation
10) Sony Pal
11) HBO Defined
12) HBO Hits
13) &Picture
14) Movies OK
15) Max 2
16) B4U Movies
17) Zee Clasic
18) Zee Action
19) FX
20) Star movies Action
21) Zee News
22) Zee Khana Khazana
23) TLC
24) NDTV Good Times
25) Fox Life
26) Bindass play
27) Zing
28) B4U Music
29) Mastiii
30) Sony Mix
31) 9X Jalwa

Poor Picture Quality :

Have a look at the following thread where I already discussed that Sun DTH is having poor picture quality compared to other DTH providers.

Sun DTH picture quality down now

Channels Addition for 2015 :

We can clearly see their progress in 2015 about channels addition compared to other DTH.

Channels Addition & Removal of 2015

Conclusion : So in short, less number of Hindi News channels, less number of cartoon channels, Less Infotainment channels, Less Hindi Drama Channels, Less English Movies channel, Less total number of channels compared to all DTH and yet charging 330 Rs without offering many useful channels for Rest Of India subscribers.

This thread should be closed :angry & this user should be banned with immediate effect for defaming a DTH Brand. :angry :wall I disapprove this thread. Nota god thread Hassan bro. Try to improve your posting pattern. :no :dodgy

Bishnu15 said:
This thread should be closed :angry & this user should be banned with immediate effect for defaming a DTH Brand. :angry :wall I disapprove this thread. Nota god thread Hassan bro. Try to improve your posting pattern. :no :dodgy

I gave prof to my saying. Without reading thread you are asking to close it. You was the one who said give prof. So here are my prof. Kindly answer them if you have answers against these proves.

Very Good Eye Opener Thread :clap

@Bishnu He is not Defaming He posted all which is true also He is using Sun Direct :k

Hassan Syed said:
I gave prof to my saying. Without reading thread you are asking to close it. You was the one who said give prof. So here are my prof. Kindly answer them if you have answers against these proves.

First lets mod ban you. Then I will talk with you. You are defaming a DTH brand in a public forum like this ? I salute your audacity. Waiting for Shawl bro & Sadiq bro to read the thread. Then just see the consequences. :wall You have been constantly against Sun DTH in spite of the fact you use it. Until & unless this type of defaming threads are closed you will never learn. :angry

Rushil.D said:
Very Good Eye Opener Thread :clap

@Bishnu He is not Defaming He posted all which is true also He is using Sun Direct :k

You like this thread ? :huh Why dont you add +reps for him ? :D You are a mod I respect you & I never expected these sort of reactions & comments from you. I am hurt. :(

Bishnu15 said:
First lets mod ban you. Then I will talk with you. You are defaming a DTH brand in a public forum like this ? I salute your audacity. Waiting for Shawl bro & Sadiq bro to read the thread. Then just see the consequences. :wall You have been constantly against Sun DTH in spite of the fact you use it. Until & unless this type of defaming threads are closed you will never learn. :angry

Hey What He Posted Wrong Even I can Say in OPEN tata Sun Direct is Waste for ROI
Can you Post One Point in The Favour of SUN for ROI ?

Rushil.D said:
Hey What He Posted Wrong Even I can Say in OPEN tata Sun Direct is Waste for ROI
Can you Post One Point in The Favour of SUN for ROI ?

Rushil bro I shall never post any thread defaming any DTH Brand. Thats against forum rules. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock