Seeking Help How These Satellite TV Channels Broadcast Movie Songs In their Channels?

niyasmkkv

Solutions
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how these channels broadcast songs? Like, do they have to buy the rights for that?

Can someone tell me how these channels broadcast songs? Like, do they have to buy the rights for that?

Yes The music channels have to buy the blanket rights from music companies who hold the rights of movies like T series Tips sony music etc.Also the serials like Yeh un dino ki baat hain on SET are playing 90 songs which are with T series. They have brought the rights from T-series.

Any idea how to get that? There was a malayalam satellite channel Yes Indiavision which used to telecast bollywood songs from T-Series. I don't think they used to buy rights from the series. Since the channel was in huge loss. Also, still Kappa TV, a speciality music malayalam channel still airs latest bollywood songs. Don't think they have the rights from T-Series. Even if they do, do you have any idea about the price range and all? Seriously planning to freelance production and stuffs. Need some song collection for that.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock