How to activate alacarte

yes in ala carte u can add channels but removal is also possible but u have to pay for it as it is for 3 months.

but there is one trick. according to d2h policy, u can upgrade ur package n no. of times but down grade is only once in a calendar month. so in a calendar month just upgrade it and subsequentuaaly downgrade or select a la carte option.

so in a month itself u r changing ur ala carte package or channels.

for e.g. i have also taken an a la carte in the last month, now in this month i wanted to change my channels as india vs australia matches r going on. so 1 dec i upgrade my package and then downgrade it to a la carte on the very same day.

so i have rightly used d2h policies.

about the add on every add on is valid for a month except sports add on which is valid for 3 months. its written in front of every add on. it is also for a calendar month. but u can't select add ons on ala carte package except u know how to fight for ur right.

so fight for ur right n u will get it also

If I understand correctly, they would charge upfront for initial ala-carte package. So, even if you remove the the channel before 3 months- you would not be able to use the money for that channel. You have to keep sufficient balance for every new addition. Again, they would charge upfront(e.g., 1 month charges for non-sports, 3 month charges for sports channels)!. If this is right, we need to be sure on which channels we need for next 3 months instead of adding/removing channels and wasting money...

no u can change channels within a month n procedure i did explain to u. n all the money will be deducted as dbr only not as upfront. i am also a ala carte user

thanks Prateek! I will give it a shot for world cup if at all they add Star Sports Premium(without ad breaks) :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock