How to activate alacarte

priyatnl

Reaction score
I am subscribed to Basepackage+addon+alacarte.
Now I want to try alacarte option only with no base package. How do I do that. Pls someone help me

i will help u as i also did the same.

just click on ala carte on the website.
then put ur id and password then select the channels u want.
then click on submit n within 2 hours ur package will be activated.
u will also get a confirmation mail

prateek1987 said:
i will help u as i also did the same.

just click on ala carte on the website.
then put ur id and password then select the channels u want.
then click on submit n within 2 hours ur package will be activated.
u will also get a confirmation mail

thank you for explaining the process..:k Just one more doubt..is it possible to get addons in alacarte?
Update:
When I select alacarte I dont get any option to select channels.:(

priyatnl said:
thank you for explaining the process..:k Just one more doubt..is it possible to get addons in alacarte?
Update:
When I select alacarte I dont get any option to select channels.:(

the minimum costs of ala- carte is 169 rs( 150+ service tax)

u can select add on as i did it few days back, after selecting a la carte.
click on packages. click on ala carte. go bottom of the page. agree to terms n conditions. accept it.
the next page comes of ur videcon id n password.log in to ur account n select the channels u want .then put ur email id n click on submit.

i hope i address u properly. if still u face problem u can call me i will help u out.

prateek1987 said:

click on packages. click on ala carte. go bottom of the page. agree to terms n conditions. accept it.
the next page comes of ur videcon id n password.log in to ur account n select the channels u want .then put ur email id n click on submit.

i hope i address u properly. if still u face problem u can call me i will help u out.

Got it..thankyou..:)

prateek1987 said:

Hi I have done alacarte. Now addon--I am unable to add unless there is a base package. I wrote to customer care who told the same.

This is with reference to your e mail dated December 29, 2014 regarding Videocon d2h services.

We would like to inform you that add on pack can only be subscribed with base packages however currently you have subscribed for A la carte channel bouquet and add on packs cannot be subscribed with the same.

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

can you explain how you were able to subscribe to addon?

priyatnl said:
Hi I have done alacarte. Now addon--I am unable to add unless there is a base package. I wrote to customer care who told the same.

This is with reference to your e mail dated December 29, 2014 regarding Videocon d2h services.

We would like to inform you that add on pack can only be subscribed with base packages however currently you have subscribed for A la carte channel bouquet and add on packs cannot be subscribed with the same.

If you have any further queries, please email us at [email protected]. We will make every effort to revert with resolution as soon as possible.

can you explain how you were able to subscribe to addon?

actually they r right, now as per the rules we cannot subscribe but b4 that it was possible.

it seems u also used sun direct. cud u plz tell me how is the pq in sun as compare to d2h.

n one last thing if u can argue with cc or fight with them over the mail or phone only or tell them u don't want to avail the services if u don't allow me to get add on they will definitely help u n provide u the same.

bcoz as per the govt. rules v r getting it at a minimum cost of 169 rs i.e. 150+taxes. so the base pack is a ala cate. if they can give it with any base pack they shud give it on ala carte also.

Hello guys - I have a small query. Can we add/remove channels once we make ala-carte package for more than 169? Is there any lockin period for ala carte package or add-on channels. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: I just see this in their website. Now, my question in can we change the channels from the package within lock-in period. Or we can only add other channels to ala-carte package? Please clarify.
"Submit your request here for availing the Ala carte package without base pack- Minimum Monthly subscription is Rs. 168.54/- (inclusive of taxes) and Lock in period of A La carte package is 3 months."

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock