Seeking Help How to activate Tatasky on demand service

pradeepking66

Verified Dealer
Contributor
Reaction score
I am using Tatasky Hd Zapper stb.
How to activate Tatasky on demand service?.

r8QAosH.jpg

The Service is called Push VOD but Tata Sky discountinued it for HD boxes, now nothing happens by keeping pen drive inserted.

The Service is called Push VOD but Tata Sky discountinued it for HD boxes, now nothing happens by keeping pen drive inserted.
Today, I have received sms from Tatasky

Last edited by a moderator:
They sent the message to my number also today, is it possible that they are relaunching the service 🤔

BGfQDzy.jpg

They sent the message to my number also today, is it possible that they are relaunching the service 🤔

BGfQDzy.jpg
You are having Tata Sky HD Set top box ...? You got message once after you insert pen drive in Set top box ?? Or simply you got message from tata sky regarding on demand

You are having Tata Sky HD Set top box ...? You got message once after you insert pen drive in Set top box ?? Or simply you got message from tata sky regarding on demand
Yes I have Tata Sky HD box but haven't inserted pen drive in box

Yes I have Tata Sky HD box but haven't inserted pen drive in box
Ok bro let's see even other tata sky users also will get or not. It would be great if they bring back on demand for HD Set top box users...

Ok bro let's see even other tata sky users also will get or not. It would be great if they bring back on demand for HD Set top box users...
Yes, I am insert pendrive in my hd stb

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock