How to Activate TATASky On Demand

Pallab

Reaction score
:new First of all insert your Pen Drive on your Samsung HD box then missed call on this number to Activate Tatasky on demand  09202292022..then after 5 min unplug your pen drive and restart your stb and after restart  plug in your pen drive then enjoy...and you can activate through chat service. ..Today i call in c.c and she told me this...this is not working on my stb because my pen drive usb 3 please try it and comment below ...also cc told me that we no need to wifi service ....she activate my on demand but not coming on stb showcase...
:new :tup :hd

i dont think its anything new.. that addon available for a long time.. i am using it since February and i have a HD box only.. this is the addon service for Tatasky mobile App not your TV..

screenshot_www_mytatasky_com_2016_07_15_10_52_44.png

now a-la-crate vod pack 50rupees per month hd box subcriber

mmadhankumar said:
i dont think its anything new.. that addon available for a long time.. i am using it since February and i have a HD box only.. this is the addon service for Tatasky mobile App not your TV..
No mmadhankumar bro this is not for the Everywhere Tv because I am not getting this type of any add on on mytatasky.com.

But when I did a chat with CC he told that this service is in process of launching and will be launched very soon. I think it will be launched after all the HD STB's get software upgrade.

then what else is that addon?? i am using it for past 5 months.. am i using something which is not yet launched..  :lol :lol 

i know its for the Mobile app only.. and please be aware that Everywhere tv is different from TS on Demand.. both needs separate add on packs.. check ss below, the first option Live TV is the EverywhereTV while the second one is what i am talking about.. and both of them need separate addons.. 

Mobile_Assistant_20160715113747492.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock