How to Align attenna to watch both DDFD and dish FTA

prak2020@live.com

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

Need your help in aligning antenna . I dont have an satellite Meter . I have a solid STB connected to Ku band antenna. Solid STB is already configured for ddfreedish & dish fta channel.

Problem is when i align to find some channel .Other channels are not coming .

Let me know which channel to search so that i can see both ddfd and Dish FTA
Channel which has good signal strength

Thanks

4040sm

Registered
Reaction score
First you set the dish till full signal of DDFD. Then go to the back side of dish. Push the dish little left and downwards you will get both satellites easily.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Which direction should I align dish to get FTA tamil and other channels Satellite Dish Setup 8
freedishlover My Setup(jugaad) to align Dish Satellite Dish Setup 3
T App to Align Dish with Sattelite STB & Satellite TV Equipments 1
B Help me to align antenna Satellite Dish Setup 0
Manj ADTV Soon Re-align Channel LCN's Airtel Digital TV 10
D Info channel(about channel re-align) will be available on LCN 101 Airtel Digital TV 3
geekvishal How to align d2h dish perfectly? d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 10
geekvishal How to align a KU band dish at 88 degree east? Satellite News & Updates 7
suri how my antenna align to insat 4b DD Free Dish 4
Biswajit.HD Video : How to Align Satellite Dish Without a Meter Satellite Dish Setup 1
Biswajit.HD Video : How to align an FTA satellite dish Satellite Dish Setup 0
HariRaghavan Technician needed to align 6 feet C band dish in Chennai C Band & KU Band Reception 7
DreamDTH.com Article Watch The Biopic Of Most Celebrated Icon Of The 20th Century, Ali Airing This Sunday On &PrivéHD DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Deep.S Discussion Now Watch Me (Deep.S) on Dish TV Channel No.92 Dish TV 42
Chezhiyan DDF Exclusive Which new serial going to watch in Sun TV South Indian TV Shows 0
DJ Roy Discussion Which international news channel you watch? TV Channels News 17
Abhinav842 Good News Discovery and Tata Sky present Watch and Win Contest Tata Sky 4
DJ Roy Seeking Help What gives Tata Sky consent to keep tabs on what I watch? Tata Sky 50
DreamDTH.com Article &flix and &PrivéHD curate binge watch experience this Father’s Day DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Shows to watch on Discovery Plus this World Environment Day DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
Deep.S Breaking Now Watch Live TV on Tata Sky Binge + without Dish Antenna Tata Sky Binge+ 18
DreamDTH.com Article Watch Mahabharat on Airtel Digital TV and Tata Sky without any ad breaks DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
shyamlal Is there a way to watch Free to Air TV channel without paying monthly charges? General DTH News & Discussions 6
DreamDTH.com Article Watch the Flix First Premiere of ‘Them That Follow’ on &flix this Sunday DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DreamDTH.com Article Watch Seinfeld on Zee Cafe this May at 7 PM on Weeknights DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0