How to align d2h dish perfectly?

then at which size it would go above 90% . i also need to improve my quality as i notice many pixlation in SD channel after my quality reached 65%

I am using 90cm,but still getting 85-90% quality
Is there any possibility to improve

Someone getting 100% or 95% please post Screen captures

Call Cc. Their tech guycan fine tune upto 90 to 95% in 90CM dish depending with geo locations & other factors.

Pixellation has nothing to do with dish alignment. You will get the same picture quality at 50% or 90% signal strength. Only thing is if you have better signal strength, there are lesser chances of outage in bad Weather.

some one please post screen capture of settings with 95% quality

An engineer came to my home and told me getting 95-100% signal quality is impossible.The resistance in wires and also the length of the wire adds a factor to signal quality.Signal strength can be achieved 100% but not quality.

Now i dont know if these things are true or the engineer have feed me bullsh*t :(

Users if you can post some screenshots of signal quality you are getting it would be nice and would help :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock