Seeking Help How to change the base pack bst North and language zone to South

Sreejith Ms

Registered
Reaction score
How to change dishtv base pack bst North and language zone north to south I'm a South pack user after trai rule implementation my base pack automatically changed to North and I lost my ST2 updation cc says I get the ST2 realignment updation change the base pack to South I'm trying somany Times in website and app still not changed today technician come and aligned my antenna to ST2 but still the channels not getting because happy code not getting my vc anyone please help to me

Sreejith Ms

Registered
Reaction score
I'm still not able to watch any channels lost everything please help to me

balugudidiot

Dream Pro
Reaction score
How to change dishtv base pack bst North and language zone north to south I'm a South pack user after trai rule implementation my base pack automatically changed to North and I lost my ST2 updation cc says I get the ST2 realignment updation change the base pack to South I'm trying somany Times in website and app still not changed today technician come and aligned my antenna to ST2 but still the channels not getting because happy code not getting my vc anyone please help to me
Be patient bro...No one can help except diahtv team...It may take some time.Don't get stress..

Sreejith Ms

Registered
Reaction score
Only CC can send Happy code...Try to contact Senior authority...and write a mail to ceo.
Bro only one reason for Im not get ST2 updation because of my package I'm in North pack that could not change to South so not getting ST2 now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
E Seeking Help Not Able to change Base Pack myself Tata Sky 26
I Change Base Pack Tata Sky 4
rohit patel its possible to change base pack roi to south Airtel Digital TV 0
S Want to change my base pack Tata Sky 5
Bishnu15 RDTV base pack prices will change w.e.f.30/09/2015 Reliance Digital TV 25
Thakur Tata sky base pack , box price change Tata Sky 5
Ashok L Reg Base pack change in multi tv Airtel Digital TV 5
S Airtel should change the selection of channels in base pack Airtel Digital TV 2
Jenitkumar Now change your base pack from self portal [with pics]... Airtel Digital TV 5
D Change Base Package and remove HD package Dish TV 17
Mithun62 Discussion Will Sony change it's TV channel logos in India similar to UK logos after Sony LIV revamp TV Channels News 4
Ankit Jain DDF Exclusive Sony LIV Logo Change TV Channels News 1
T Breaking Tatasky dance studio lcn will change Tata Sky 3
T Seeking Help Airtel change plan - JIO Sms not working Airtel Digital TV 2
K How To Tata Sky Plan Change Tata Sky 0
Akash Solanki DDF Exclusive All Indiacast channel Placement Change by NXT Digital Digital Cable TV 7
N Zee thirai filter kaviyam time change? South Indian TV Shows 12
Ahmed79 Seeking Help How to change language on DISH TV's IVR service Dish TV HD 0
E Seeking Help Zoom Video Communications - Aspect Ratio Change on mobile Apps & Web Services 0
Akash Solanki Discussion Lord Budha Tv Name change soon TV Channels News 9
Amit1079 Logo position change during wrestle mania on Sony ten 3 and 2 channels and showing fox WWE on top right of screen TV Channels News 3
Akash Solanki Breaking Dangal channel Lcn Change By Fastway Radiant Fastway Digital Cable TV 0
M DDF Exclusive Dangal Channel Lcn Change By Fastway Fastway Digital Cable TV 6
DreamDTH.com Article MIB okays launch of Filamchi, Star Sports 3 HD among 17 name change approvals DreamDTH Articles Discussions 1
DreamDTH.com Article MIB approves name change of RM Rujumargam to Mercy TV DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0