Seeking Help How to change the base pack bst North and language zone to South

Sreejith Ms

Reaction score
How to change dishtv base pack bst North and language zone north to south I'm a South pack user after trai rule implementation my base pack automatically changed to North and I lost my ST2 updation cc says I get the ST2 realignment updation change the base pack to South I'm trying somany Times in website and app still not changed today technician come and aligned my antenna to ST2 but still the channels not getting because happy code not getting my vc anyone please help to me

How to change dishtv base pack bst North and language zone north to south I'm a South pack user after trai rule implementation my base pack automatically changed to North and I lost my ST2 updation cc says I get the ST2 realignment updation change the base pack to South I'm trying somany Times in website and app still not changed today technician come and aligned my antenna to ST2 but still the channels not getting because happy code not getting my vc anyone please help to me
Be patient bro...No one can help except diahtv team...It may take some time.Don't get stress..

Only CC can send Happy code...Try to contact Senior authority...and write a mail to ceo.
Bro only one reason for Im not get ST2 updation because of my package I'm in North pack that could not change to South so not getting ST2 now

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock