How to change the resoulution from 720p to 1080p?

mussu-100

Reaction score
I previously had an HD-Ready 32 inch tv, but now I have a Full HD 42 inch tv, whenever I switch from cable to the dish, it tells me that the resolution it's giving me is 720p, and NOT 1080i like it should be. There is no option in the TV to fix this, so how do I change the resolution from the STB itself? Help please.

Open menu
Go to setup
Go to installation
Enter the code 1234
Go to box settings
Go to TV settings
Change HD resolution to either HD 1080I 50hz or 60 hz by clicking. Left or right arrow keys on the remote
Press OK to save
Done.

Re: RE: How to change the resoulution from 720p to 1080p?

rohan12 said:
Open menu
Go to setup
Go to installation
Enter the code 1234
Go to box settings
Go to TV settings
Change HD resolution to either HD 1080I 50hz or 60 hz by clicking. Left or right arrow keys on the remote
Press OK to save
Done.
Rohan bro can u plse tell which one is good 50hz or 60hz and what is the difference

Not extremely well versed on the subject but with own experience and quick research on the net I can say that there is almost no difference in picture quality i.e. if your TV can support both formats..sometimes when watching in 60 hz u may find a bit of judder in the picture..I had the problem when using tata sky..in d2h I DONT have any such problem..so if u find the picture as being smooth in 60hz leave it at that..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock