Seeking Help How to change TS universal remote

ramesh skyPLAY

Contributor
Reaction score
Plz describe, how to change the TS remote to work in my LG 32 smart TV 🙏

Do you have the manual paper?
If yes,follow the steps what are written there.

Tnx Bro 🙏 once again I try this 👍
That should work. If you have new remote you will find it more difficult to control volume of you TV from TS remote as they removed Univ button on other hand turning off TV becomes easy with dedicated button for that

Last edited:
That should work. If you have new remote you will find it more difficult to control volume of you TV from TS remote as they removed Univ button on other hand turning off TV becomes easy with dedicated button for that
Our old remote is best
It has univ button.It is also easy to use:cheers:

Why don't you map Just TS remote vol button with TV remote(Keep stb vol full in STB settings) ? In that way if you press TS remote vol then TV vol will increase instead of STB. That's what i did i my home. I never use univ or cannot remember it has univ button or not.

Last edited:
If you have new remote you will find it more difficult to control volume of you TV from TS remote as they removed Univ button on other hand turning off TV becomes easy with dedicated button for that
It's easier with new remote, you don't need to press an extra button (Univ) before using the TV functions. You just need to pair the TV remote buttons with the STB remote and you are done.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock