Seeking Help How to check 'Non Stop New Regime' validity?

Anonymouse

Reaction score
I purchased Dish TV non-stop offer a couple of years ago. When DTH operators moved to the new tariff structure, Dish TV converted my non-stop offer to a completely free BST ( Non Stop New Regime) pack, resulting in monthly savings of ~INR 150 for close to 2 years now. Without this offer, my parents' DTH bill will be unnecessarily expensive as they just watch a couple of regional channels. Currently, the monthly DTH bill is just ~INR 90. Once the non-stop offer ends, my monthly bill will probably jump to ~INR 250.

I have a couple of questions here-
  1. Anyone else in a similar situation? What options are you exploring to reduce your monthly bill once the non-stop pack ends?
  2. How do I check the remaining validity of my non-stop pack? If I remember correctly, I purchased a 3-year non-stop plan. Is the remaining validity based on my plan activation date?

Call customer care and they will tell your validity of non stop pack, sometimes they will give you some 30-40 Rupees discount on NCF charges on last date of conversation to normal plan otherwise you have to pay Rs153 mandatory plus cost of channels you have subscribe

Thanks. This mandatory NCF is terrible. I used to get close to 50 HD channels for 190 without any base packs before this new tariff structure came into effect. Dish TV was a killer deal then. Under this new tariff regime, DTH players can no longer bargain on behalf of their customers for better deals.

Go for Sun Direct Rs300 HD pack, you will get most of Hindi HD channels DTH Add on Packages | DPO Packages | HD Add on Plans - Sun Direc this link check curated packs Go for HD option Rest of India option Pack name ROI HD A1 Rs243.22 plus Tax, you get most channels or alternatively go for Rs59 NCF as base pack with all free channels and add channels at MRP.I find this pack as DTH HD killer pack as other DTH pack with most important HD channels cost Rs450 and above only

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock