How to check your signal strength & quality in new software ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

soumik

Registered
Reaction score
After the introduction of new software it is very difficult to know what is the signal quality and strength of your present channel

this is the meth hood

1. Press the UP key of your STB 3 times (thrice) constantly

2. then press the Previous channel bottom from your remote once then you will get the
window and will also Download you software manually

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Man in my way old software is better than dis new one.:thinking:

Arsh25

Registered
Reaction score
new members please note using this method will lead to your software being re-downloaded as mentioned at the end of post and downloading software again and again can cause malfunction in downloader so please do not do this unless there is an emergency to check the signal strength.

soumik

Registered
Reaction score
yes agree with u
use it in only emergency time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A How to check the signal strength in Airtel digital tv Airtel Digital TV 2
S Is it possible to check signal strength of particular channel Dish TV 5
T How to check individual channel's signal quality & strength? d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 5
B How to check signal strength? Tata Sky+ HD 2
A Dish Nxt box- How check signal Dish TV 8
DTH Fan Seeking Help Channel Number to Check Real Signal Status? Tata Sky HD 2
G check signal d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
M How do I check the Signal Quality and Intensity on D2H HD Zapper? d2h HD 3
M How can I check my signal quality and intensity on my Dish TruHD? Dish TV 5
S Seeking Help Error OT-106 unable to check update Airtel Xstream 11
souradeep414 Airtel Xstream Box - Error OT - 106 : Unable to check update Airtel Xstream 9
L Any body plz check audio bitrate with Sony iv 300 Airtel Digital TV HD 13
DJ Roy Social media accounts need to be linked with Aadhaar to check fake news, SC told General Topics 21
Abhinav842 Article Vivo iQoo Pro Unveiled : Check out Complete specs, Price, Pictures OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
Abhinav842 Article Vivo Z1 Pro Launched in India : Check out Detailed specs, Price, Availability, Pictures OnlyTech Articles Discussions 0
Abhinav842 DDF Exclusive How to Check Details of Any Tower Telecom & Broadband 1
Bapun Raz WhatsApp launches fact-check service to fight fake news during India polls Apps & Web Services 2
DJ Roy Good News YouTube testing 'fact check' feature in India to tackle misinformation Apps & Web Services 2
Bapun Raz Facebook is a security disaster. Check if they have your number as you might be under danger! Apps & Web Services 1
Detective Conan Breaking Xiaomi A1 & One Plus 5T ,6T with most radiation levels ,its time we should check SAR Levels before buying any Smartphones ! Mobiles & Accessories 1
A I want to talk to your Customer service and then decide on this...I have already sent a DM... check and reply so I could provide my phone number if yo d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 2
Bapun Raz DDF Exclusive Now check device manufacturer, model etc. from IMEI via KYM (Know Your Mobile) service Telecom & Broadband 4
Shreedhar Seeking Help how check jio balance Telecom & Broadband 4
Rahul Shaw Sad News Videocon D2h Cheated Me others Please Check Your Account d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 13
Kiran Reddy Good News Airtel allows to check mobile numbers linked with Aadhar on SMS General Topics 3