Seeking Help How to Close d2h Connection Permanently

Reaction score
I want to close my d2h connection permanently; due to Channels picture & Sound quality is not good from last 2-3 Months.
Channels quantity also decrease day by day..
Please guide what is the procedure to close d2h connection?

1.Stop recharging your account.

2.Mail them your intention to close the account and advise them to take back their equipment as the hardware is the propriety of Service Provider.(Generally no body will come to collect their equipment).

3. Disconnect your STB and pack them in the box and put it in a cupboard where it will rest in peace:confused:

I have done it with my Dish D2H:smile2:

Stop recharging and keep the STB to in your cup board. Don't place a disconnection request or they would ask back their equipment. You can use the same dish, lnb and wire for other DTH connection

B
Stop recharging and keep the STB to in your cup board. Don't place a disconnection request or they would ask back their equipment. You can use the same dish, lnb and wire for other DTH connection
Better to disconnect d2h and dish tv st2 alignment.....go for sundirect...many good packs and offers are there

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock