How to connect Airtel STB optical out with 5.1 home theatre

• Thread starter aegsgm
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 39
  • Views: Views 9,332

aegsgm

Reaction score
I have gone through some Home theatre models and I couldn't find the correct one with Optical Input for 5.1 surround (dolby). If anyone setup the same for your respective DTH STB, kindly let me know its brand & model. I want to buy one for me.

Last edited:
I have gone through some Home theatre models and I couldn't find the correct one with Optical Input for 5.1 surround (dolby). If anyone setup the same for your respective DTH STB, kindly let me know its brand & model. I want to buy one for me.

Bro Go For Sony HT IV-300 HT Specially Designed By DTH Price Around RS. 19000/-00.

Recent days your HT get optical port as optional and default HDMI , you may not find HT with only optical, if you don't have budget limit go for AV recovers like onkyo denon...

Recent days your HT get optical port as optional and default HDMI , you may not find HT with only optical, if you don't have budget limit go for AV recovers like onkyo denon...
Buy any branded home theatre. All brand home theatre have optical input. You want gud effect buy LG or Sony. Samsung not upto the mark. And don't buy HT 300. This worst product. Very low valume. The same price you get with DVD home theatre

Buy any branded home theatre. All brand home theatre have optical input. You want gud effect buy LG or Sony. Samsung not upto the mark. And don't buy HT 300. This worst product. Very low valume. The same price you get with DVD home theatre

How Bro I Read Most Positive Review About HT300

Pls don't buy. Then you surely feel. Believe me. It's failure model. Sony itself agree that. Thats y I get replacement that product. You don't gud volume. It's just dth speakers. In this price range you get better model with player.

Pls don't buy. Then you surely feel. Believe me. It's failure model. Sony itself agree that. Thats y I get replacement that product. You don't gud volume. It's just dth speakers. In this price range you get better model with player.

low? no bro..I'm using it from couple of years..

low? no bro..I'm using it from couple of years..[/QUOi

It's low brother compare to other home theatre . Any home theatre you can't use full volume . But in this you have put full volume also you get happy effect. My friend working Sony. He tel the minus to me. Then only I understand the problem. Then I get replacement. Puting mail to head office

Last edited:
I bought this model for vediocon DTH bz vediocon don't have optical output so I bought. You just compare any home theatre surely you understand. 17k I bought Sony DAV-DZ350. It's very good woofer and speaker quality. And it's have player. My childhood onwards I like electronic items. I suggest gud models to my friends. First time I got bad experience about that product.

Guys just visit Dolby website for good HT suggestions if you guys don't have budget limitations, I think for 20 k , you can get Good AV receiver home theatre package with lot of offer on electronic ecupument

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock