how to connect multiple boxes with multiple sat

younusedrisi

Reaction score
pls help me with diagram how to run multiple sat with multiple boxes without signal drop.

U should buy two pin lnb for running channels on multi stb...if u r using one pin lnb then u need 4 way power pass which os available on aliexpress...but the main problem is u can watch only v or h polarity at same time

sohail6196 said:
U should buy two pin lnb for running channels on multi stb...if u r using one pin lnb then u need 4 way power pass which os available on aliexpress...but the main problem is u can watch only v or h polarity at same time

"single solution" c-band lnb will solve the H & V problem.

Zee said:
Are your sure c-band does not need H & V?

if you are using single solution c-band lnbs , you can connect to any number of receivers by using splitters..

Johny said:
if you are using single solution c-band lnbs , you can connect to any number of receivers by using splitters..

Iam using 105C band (single solution LNB) 95KU to diseqswitch so How can I receive 95Ku on the same box with 105E should I first connect both wire to Spiltter then to diseqc switch to BOX?

if you want 105c band more than one connection use splitter and take any one "out" to any one "in" of your diseq, connect 95ku to any other "in" of diseq. Suppose you connected 105 c to lnb-1 pole of diseq and 95 ku to lnb-2 of diseq. then you have to set your receiver also for 1 & 2 for those sats and then blind scan or auto scan.. you can see the channels corresponding to that sats without any problems provided your diseq deosn't have any problems..

but bro i already done the same thing with spilters results in no signal.i think the polarity wich you mention is issue. can i try qaud c band lnb in 4 feet dish an quad ku lnb in normal dishtv dish.is it working?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock