I have recently moved from D2h to Tata Sky

How to connect my Wifi to TV using TATASKY HD Box..Please share step by step

Regards
Sateesh

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
WiFi feature is only for TS+ HD (DVR box) for now. They will enable it in the near future for HD STB.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Seeking Help Could not to connect to WiFi Airtel Internet TV 0
4 {Pics} Now connect STB to 4G, 3G, 2G without dongle or WiFi Satellite Dish Setup 4
DreamDTH.com Article ShemarooMe partners with the Embassy of India in Paris to virtually connect with Indians in France amidst the prevailing Covid-19 crisis DreamDTH Articles Discussions 0
DTH Fan Seeking Help Can We Connect Tata Sky HD Set Top Box with Old CRT TV? Tata Sky 10
IamTRoy4 Seeking Help Way to connect Set-Top-Box with Laptop DTH Support & Comparisons 8
DthXpert Breaking D2H connect added on LCN 898 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 3
A Seeking Help Connect Tata sky HD with Home theatre Tata Sky 5
Harshit Seeking Help Connect Airtel HD Set Top Box with Monitor Airtel Digital TV 3
S Seeking Help Help needed in HD 5555 RF Smart connect box d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
Sekhon Good News Sony YAY! to deepen connect with viewers through fresh content, language feeds TV Channels News 4
hike This is what happens when we connect PenDrive to Tata Sky HEVC STB Tata Sky 9
ANBUKKANI Connect 2.1 speaker from ts box Tata Sky HD 25
A How to connect Airtel STB optical out with 5.1 home theatre General DTH News & Discussions 39
rockstar08 How to Connect My DTH to USB Speakers ! Satellite Dish Setup 7
Vishnu777 Videocon D2h HD Smart Connect Box Review Videocon D2H HD DVR 14
J Can I connect my Airtel Digital TV dish line to a Free to Air setup box C Band & KU Band Reception 2
hike DDF Exclusive Now you can connect with HBO on Whatsapp (Number in snaps) TV Channels News 2
vikram. How to connect one antenna to multiple STB STB & Satellite TV Equipments 3
Vishnu777 Videocon d2h signs partnership with hungama play for HD smart connect STB Videocon D2H HD DVR 0
S How to Connect dish tv hd+ to Philips MMS2580B Blue Dhoom Home Theater System Dish TV 4
R Videocon d2h signs partnership with Sony LIV for HD Smart Connect Set Top Box access Videocon D2H HD DVR 5
younusedrisi how to connect multiple boxes with multiple sat Satellite Dish Setup 7
M d2h launching HD Smart Connect Videocon D2H HD DVR 19
D how to connect my logitech z506 speaker to new dishtv hd box to activate 5.1 Dish TV 1
Sathish936 Need Help to connect My Tatasky HD STB + Samsung Smart LED TV + Yamaha YHT-299 AV Rec Tata Sky 8