How to connect plus box by one wire

bhupinder2

Reaction score
I'm using tata sky plus by connecting two wires from dish, I want to free one wire to connect other set top box, is it possible? Plz help

bhupinder2 said:
I'm using tata sky plus by connecting two wires from dish, I want to free one wire to connect other set top box, is it possible? Plz help

try using a splitter.

Splitter wont do the purpose..Splitter is used for combining signal from multiple satellites/lnb to feed into single receiver..The other way is wrong.

The two wires from dish are required for tata sky plus receiver if you want to watch a channel and record a different channel at same time since tata sky plus receiver is dual tuner ..

In your case if you want to use same dish for different settop box, buy a quad lnb which have 4 ports on lnb.. 2 ports can be used for tata sky plus set top box and remaining two you can use for another tata sky plus reciever or two set top boxes with single tuner.

Splitter will do the job. I have used it in past with Tata Sky + and Tata Sky +HD set top boxes without any problem. Just purchase a T splitter.

I tried two way splitter with my plus hd box but didn't work, only one signal not second

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock