how to connect set top box to laptop with usb tv tuner card

Jithin009

Reaction score
how to connect set top box to laptop with usb tv tuner
card ?. I need to connecting set top box for my laptop .
any one help me. ... suggest one model number & price ?

You can get a USB to Audio/Video cable which will help you to connetc your box. Audio/Video out from box to USB in of Tuner card ok. So there are many online you can find one .

Jithin009 said:
2500 rupees

You can connect the Av cable that comes from STB to the tv tuner and then connect the tv tuner to Laptop Through USB

Below product fits in your budget
The reviews are also good
iball-claro-tv-tuner-400x400-imad4gac3mqcgdkq.jpeg

Link 1

Jithin009 said:
2500 rupees

Rs.2500 means i also recommended iBall Claro TV18 TV Tuner Card it's good & pq also awesome & 2years warranty

For your reference please watch this video quality

Abcd bro already give the flipkart link,but flipkart cost Rs.2090 include shipping & paytm price Rs.1845 + additional 15% discount

Use Promocode CA15 and Get 15% Cashback. "Max 6 Units per Order, 2 units per item, 2 orders per user"

https://paytm.com/shop/p/iball-claro-tv18-external-tv-tuner-card-black-COMIBALL-CLARO-DUMM2025646B2DFEA_39329

If u want don't brand means purchase below mentioned tv tuner & it's also good @ below Rs.500,currently i have this easycap tv tuner till now working for me:shy

Easycap USB 2 0 Audio Video VHS TO DVD PC Converter Capture Card Adapter | eBay

If u want ebay coupons means pm me & i will send the coupons:tup

sailaxman16 said:
@Vicky bro when u purchased ur tv tuner bro ???? :huh:huh

June month bro i have bought from another seller they provide 1 month warranty only:lol:shy,but post no#7 that link is one year warranty:k

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock