how to connect set top box to laptop with usb tv tuner card

Thanks for your guidance on installing iball Carlotv. I followed all your instructions and it worked well. But, when I start/double click the iball Carlo TV icon on desktop, it is showing Application Error " The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b), Click OK to close the application."
Please help me asap.

koushik said:
Thanks for your guidance on installing iball Carlotv. I followed all your instructions and it worked well. But, when I start/double click the iball Carlo TV icon on desktop, it is showing Application Error " The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b), Click OK to close the application."
Please help me asap.

koushik bro welcome to ddf:eek:hya:eek:hya:tup:tup:hs:hs

&

Bro if possible uninstall the software & install again,try & also check the drivers is support on device manager,if not support reinstall the driver & check:tup

ashok.dishtv said:
Bro I have a doubt, can we use the hdmi instead of AV?

Connector is need bro,currently most of tv tuner support av port only,hdmi port tv tuner not available in india

Dear bro, thanks for the suggestion.. I beg your pardon as I am really bad at computers. Could you please guid me? I'm using Lenovo i3 cpu, with windows 7 professional SP1 , 32 bit

koushik said:
Dear bro, thanks for the suggestion.. I beg your pardon as I am really bad at computers. Could you please guid me? I'm using Lenovo i3 cpu, with windows 7 professional SP1 , 32 bit

Bro,i think it's drivers issue only,please confirm what's tv tuner u using?

i have an old usb tv tuner. but it not supported windows 7. anybody interested. i want to sell or give any way to use

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock