How to connect speakers to Set-top box?

I bought F&D 2.1 channel speakers from amazon and they are working ok (not that great). I connected them directly to the STB via AV out port. The sound quality isn't very good though. It is better when I connect these speakers to my phone.

Have u checked guide settin on dishtv.. iVC, virtual sound should be on 'YES '..

Sound quality has actually improved when I turned off iVC and and virtual surround. When it was turned to YES, the sound was a little distorted. Thanks anyways. It has solved my problem.:)

harsh_hk said:
Sound quality has actually improved when I turned off iVC and and virtual surround. When it was turned to YES, the sound was a little distorted. Thanks anyways. It has solved my problem.:)
iVC sound works great on 5.1 HT..

iVC automatically controls the background noise by adjustin it intelligently to make sound clear to hear..

My tv have 3.5mm jack on back when i connected my 4.1ch audio system audio goes mute ..not working ..so i connected them with av cable and hdmi to tv

sandeep j said:
My tv have 3.5mm jack on back when i connected my 4.1ch audio system audio goes mute ..not working ..so i connected them with av cable and hdmi to tv
check wethr ur 5.1 is ON as seems ur TV is not 5.1 supportin which makes sound go mute on external speakers ..u will need to turn off 5.1 on STB..

I have only stereo speakers.that has only wires that i used to connect to my hifi system
my hifi system is not working
give me a cheap way to connect the speakers to tv or stb...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock