How to consider a Good FTA HD-box as a Future proof

jenius-jatt

Reaction score
How to consider a Good FTA HD-box as a Future proof ?

Hello friends, I want to know how to check a Good FTA HD-BOX for future proof as there are many boxes now a days in India like bellow:-:)

1.ORTON
2.OPEN-BOX.10
3.SKY-BOX.F3

Some friends whom I talk they say that the box working with some cards is good and my question was that if Openbox.10 can't Run cards now, Then may be after some time the ORTON also don't work with these cards,So considering a box with cards is not a wise decision.:sp

So pl friends do Give your Idea's as well suggestions ,This will help all the members who want a good HD BOX. :c

RE: How to consider a Good FTA HD-box as a Future proof proof

Hello seniors pl give your Reply and give you Experiences. Thanks

If you are not interested in CC-cam sharing,then i think any MPEG4-HD box is as future proof as they can get.

Which is the cheap & best HD box ,If not interested in CC-Cam sharing ?

Do Reply friends.

Why not you are going for latest model of openbox? I have not much idea about these sat things but openbox is quite good as per my knowledge,if you like check dreambox too. :)

jenius-jatt said:
Which is the cheap & best HD box ,If not interested in CC-Cam sharing ?

Do Reply friends.

That will solid. :)

Gagan said:
Why not you are going for latest model of openbox? I have not much idea about these sat things but openbox is quite good as per my knowledge,if you like check dreambox too. :)
Dreambox is very costly its clone is near about Rs.10,000
and Original as friends told me is about Rs. 20,000

Thanks for your suggestion Gagan. :c

How to consider a Good FTA HD-box as a Future proof proof

Then you can check Solid.

As per my knowledge presently openbox s10 is right option for HD and SD MPEG 4 etc channels.due to its price, firmware availbilty, with a view to run a smartcard is not right decision. it is just like a JUA means gambling. No DTH PROVIDER WISHES THEIR CARD RUNS on any other set top box.. So let the idea shut down for just card pairing.

Rumpy Pumpy said:
As per my knowledge presently openbox s10 is right option for HD and SD MPEG 4 etc channels.due to its price, firmware availbilty, with a view to run a smartcard is not right decision. it is just like a JUA means gambling. No DTH PROVIDER WISHES THEIR CARD RUNS on any other set top box.. So let the idea shut down for just card pairing.
Well said Rumpy Pumpy friend,Thanks But main problem is there is no support for Firmware as I call the seller they told me that company has no firmware support to openbox-10 :sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock