How to control the volume for Dolby Digital+ in tata sky HD set top box

shankar

Reaction score
I have 2 tata sky box with HD connection and have 2 samsung 4k tv. But i both the tv i am finding hard to control the sound for channels with Dolby Digital+ sound.

Following is the sound setting for the set top box:
Sound Setting:
Preferred Audio for SPDIF: Dolby Digital
Audio Delay for SPDIF: 0ms
Preferred Audio for HDMI: Dolby Digital+

with above setting, i am not able to lower(or increase) the volume of channels with DD+ sound channels like Star Sports 2HD. This channels with Dolby Digital+ sound runs with fixed sound which neither increases nor decreases from tata sky set top box.

For channels which do not have Dolby Digital+, i am able to lower or increase the sound in normal way.

So, please help me to fix this irritating sound issue. I want to watch these HD channels in Dolby Digital+ sound but due to this issue, i am forced to change the sound setting in tata sky set top box and change the Preferred Audio for HDMI from Dolby Digital+ to PCM.

You can not control the volume levels in case of Dolby digital sound.

Both in DTH and digital cable this Dolby sound are having fixed volume.

Dolby Digital sound cannot be controlled using Tata Sky remote. You need to change it to PCM for control using Tata Sky remote.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock