how to disconnect permanently a d2h connection

gopi9999

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

I want to know the disconnection procedure of d2h permanently.... because i want to shift to dish tv....
Can i get any refund from d2h if i give settop box HD2222 model return

gopi bro disconnection is possible & all dth refund is not available

thanks for reply vicky bro.... but i am asking about even settop box amount of 1000 rs paid earlier by me.... and one more info bro that
i am terminating this service due to introduce of HD access fee....
is dish tv HD tru+ suits to my Videocon ddb led 42 inch tv.... about picture quality in my tv....is it good move to change dth from d2h to dish tv?

First of all no DTH will refund the set top box amount.

You can move to dish tv. But if your concern is about paying more money due to hd access fee then you may have to pay more than current subscription amount in dish tv. But it depends upon your choice of channel selection.

Gopi bro if deactivate means stb & dish only will return to videocon d2h regional office & no amount will be refund because all dth not provide the refund to customers & please confirm with videocon cc or nodal officers

For your reference videocon d2h cc details mentioned in below mentioned thread:

Videocon D2h Customer Care Details & Nodal Officer Contact No Details List

All dth cc details mentioned in below mentioned thread:

All Dth Customercare Contact Details

Dish tv hd 37 above channels & but i thing sd channels quality is low only

My suggestions is Now airtel & videocon d2h it,s good bro:tup

Sadiq said:
First of all no DTH will refund the set top box amount.

You can move to dish tv. But if your concern is about paying more money due to hd access fee then you may have to pay more than current subscription amount in dish tv. But it depends upon your choice of channel selection.

But Sadiq bro i have lost 3 stb amount in rdtv :( :'(

hi
i am new to this forum
u will get the amount which is available in ur account as refund.
u can also sell ur hd stb to anyone as per the policy of d2h.

hi
one more thing i would like to tell u that every dth has to pay or refund the amount back to its subscribers or customers as per the policies of trai and concerned respective authorities so no one can forefeit the amount of its subscribers as and if they don't want to avail the services anymore.

if u wanna take dish true hd then just compare it with d2h as pq and aq is same.

but dish true hd is well costly as to d2h in both hd and sd packages.

if u want better pq and aq in both hd and sd channels that adtv and tata sky are best.

but adtv is much cheaper.

and also every year there are GOSF plans which r available mostly in the month of december in which u can get most of the packs @75% which means @ 25% discount which makes ur cost very very less as compare to others dth.

prateek1987 said:
hi
one more thing i would like to tell u that every dth has to pay or refund the amount back to its subscribers or customers as per the policies of trai and concerned respective authorities so no one can forefeit the amount of its subscribers as and if they don't want to avail the services anymore.

if u wanna take dish true hd then just compare it with d2h as pq and aq is same.

but dish true hd is well costly as to d2h in both hd and sd packages.

if u want better pq and aq in both hd and sd channels that adtv and tata sky are best.

but adtv is much cheaper.

and also every year there are GOSF plans which r available mostly in the month of december in which u can get most of the packs @75% which means @ 25% discount which makes ur cost very very less as compare to others dth.

Hahahahaha d2h SD picture quality superb
Compered ADTV I use both ADTV AND D2H But D2H SD CHANNEL QUALITY SUPERB COMPARE TO ADTV

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock