How to disconnect Videocon D2H get refund money

sai.kmohan said:
Hi Victim Bros ,

They agreed to give my amount back.Back end team called me and  asked my address and mobile number.
Refund not yet happen,am still waiting for their response.
Let you know if i get any updates

Bro one advice that again u call to cc and ask About this case. Ask When they amount back ?

sutharshan said:
EjYOtD7.jpg

Bro this is recharge reversal link.
I mean if any customer recharge is wrong u reverse back and again recharge to correct id. ( same day )

jay vithlani said:
Sry bro typing mistake. Hope u understand. [emoji4][emoji6]

No need Sorry :dodgy .. We are bros :) ..
yeah bro i understood thats why posted and it may helpfull for our bros

jay vithlani said:
Sry bro typing mistake. Hope u understand. [emoji4][emoji6]

So should I insist in deactivating and refund? Changing whole stuff plus visiting charge will be around 900 and I can get another operator giving life time warranty for less amount. But will do so if I'm hopeful of getting 1050 bucks back which I recharged earlier. :(

Thanks in advance.

@jay v bro -- What is the minimum amount they are giving as refund for deact. Stb to customers :huh ..

Sai Jai said:
@jay v bro -- What is the minimum amount they are giving as refund for deact. Stb to customers :huh ..

No idea bro. But if your account balance is 100rs. And u complain to return back so they give only 100rs back and you give them your product back. ( dish, lnb, box ). But i think this is costly. Better to sell olx. :p

Yes you have more than 1000rs balance so this is suitable for u.
In short they give u only your account balance back nothing else.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock