Seeking Help How to drop FTA channels?

digitalworld

Reaction score
Hello guys! How to drop channels from NCF.

Its not allowing me to select NCF channels. It automatically selecting 102 channels and charging me 176 rupees. Please help.

Hello guys! How to drop channels from NCF.

Its not allowing me to select NCF channels. It automatically selecting 102 channels and charging me 176 rupees. Please help.
Bro.. It's FTA channels. So there won't be any charge apart from NCF.

NCF is mandatory. If I understood wrongly, please post screen shot of your selection by hiding your personal account details.

Else elaborate about your selection to help you better.

Bro.. It's FTA channels. So there won't be any charge apart from NCF.

NCF is mandatory. If I understood wrongly, please post screen shot of your selection by hiding your personal account details.

Else elaborate about your selection to help you better.
I am selecting telugu sports hd pack which is 432 rupees. Its charging me NCF of 176 rupees and it is not allowing me to select the NCF channels and it is automatically selecting it.

if you choose tata sky curated pack than you can not edit but if you choose your own pack you can save money

I am selecting telugu sports hd pack which is 432 rupees. Its charging me NCF of 176 rupees and it is not allowing me to select the NCF channels and it is automatically selecting it.
As you said it's a pack. Hence you can't edit the channels.
Can't get the point on "not allowing me to select the NCF channels". You mean want to change the NCF. If so, as I said it's a pack. So the NCF calculated based on the channels on those pack. Tense you can't edit.
Top of that you can select FTA channels pack and promotional free channels pack which free as you paid NCF for your telugu HD pack already.

In that also you can't edit the channels. Because those are also packs.

Hope you got the reason for not editing the channels and can't reduce the NCF.

NCF is mandatory you have to pay it. As of now you can select as much FTA channels as you want without any additional charges. So there is no need to drop any FTA Channel. Rs 153 is NCF.

If you want to add any FTA Channel. WhatsApp "ADD {SPACE} channel number" to 18002086633 from RMN or you can do that through TS website, App or any Dealer.

Last edited:
NCF is mandatory you have to pay it. As of now you can select as much FTA channels as you want without any additional charges. So there is no need to drop any FTA Channel. Rs 155 is NCF.

If you want to add any FTA Channel. WhatsApp "ADD {SPACE} channel number" to 18002086633 from RMN or you can do that through TS website, App or any Dealer.
Bro NCF is Rs.153/-

NCF is mandatory you have to pay it. As of now you can select as much FTA channels as you want without any additional charges. So there is no need to drop any FTA Channel. Rs 153 is NCF.

Its charging me 176 rupees NCF. Its selecting more than 100 channels and charging me extra. I am hapless as I can’t drop those extra FTA channels.

Its charging me 176 rupees NCF. Its selecting more than 100 channels and charging me extra. I am hapless as I can’t drop those extra FTA channels.
Why you selecting tata sky curated pack
Create your own pack(broadcaster bouquet+a-la-carte) and save ncf

Why you selecting tata sky curated pack
Create your own pack(broadcaster bouquet+a-la-carte) and save ncf

I did that also.

If I select 9xm, 9x tashan etc FTA Channels will I have to pay extra NCF?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock