how to get 1+1 or 2+2 addons cant find by logging into addon page of mine

vivekg123

Contributor
Reaction score
i am using new south gold sports package and south gold sports phd addon 3m ,malayalam tamil addon i have see in this forum that 2+2 and 1+1 addon snd i found its cost effective i logged in to d2h site but cant find any thing like 1+1 or 2+2 addon i called customer care and the executive told me u cant get that addon because u should have only a single package look at the above picture there is no addon like 1+1 or 2+2 to get that what should i do plse help member brothers
6e4a497ea6e06f1e5ce5f9312d6523d0.jpg
6e4a497ea6e06f1e5ce5f9312d6523d0.jpg

Remove that 3months PHD Add-on bro...

Then you might can add new Add-on's

ok thanks bro thank u so much i will do it now and will update here

vivekg123 said:
still not getting bro

There must be some issue with your account. As in my case, I was getting the 1+1, 2+2 in my account both before and after my package change.
My previous pack: South new diamond with 3M SPHD add-on
New pack: New South Gold with [font=Roboto, sans-serif]2+2_D2_NEW SOUTH GOLD PHD ADD-ON, [size=small][font=Roboto, sans-serif]1+1_D1_HD All Sports & [size=small][font=Roboto, sans-serif]1+1_D1_HD English - Movies and Entertainment.[/font][/font][/size][/font][/size]

vivekg123 said:
still not getting bro
vivekg123 said:
executive told me u cant get that addon because u should have only a single package

In above second quote the CC guy may told that - "you can have only single HD add-on"
Now as you don't have any add-on

Call to Customer Care & ask them to add your required add-on

If they can't,
just call to your state's Nodal Officer bro....

thank u all called customer care and took addons thank u everybody

Kailash5 said:
What is new south gold phd add on price...

Actuall Add-on's costs Rs.175/month

& i suggest you to Don't subscription to that

& Take 1+1 or 2+2 PHD Add-on

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock