• Thread starter hsb50
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,488

hsb50

Banned
Reaction score
Hi All.

I have 2 dishes.Each Dish has 2 LNBs connected to 1 Diseqc switch for each Dish..
So I now have 2 cables come out of 2 Diseqc switches from 2 Dishes.

Some good techie please let me know how to get all the 4 satellite signals from a Diseqc switch and single cable at the end. .

Thanks

Last edited:
You can use 4x1 Diseqc switch so that you can connect all 4 of them in single Diseqc switch and then get single output cable to STB. Or if your dishes are not located near by each other, then you have buy one DIseqc 1.1 switch (8 ports in general). You can connect the outputs from regular Dieseqc 1.0 switches (2X1 or 4x1) into the ports of Diseqc 1.1 and then take a single output of Diseqc 1.1 to STB.

But your STB should be compatible of Diseqc 1.1. And you need to select 1.1 port and 1.0 port correctly in your STB to get the signals.

How can I connected 8/1 &4/1 2 disq switch is one setupbox export pls elaborate...

Last edited:
How can I connected 8×1 &4×1 2 disq switch is one setupbox export pls elaborate...
Pls post a diagram
check below diagram...
nosfwk.png

Last edited:
Sir thanks bt I m 8/1 port & another 4 port disq switch then how to connect each..

Last edited:
1. if ur box has cascading option for disecq switch, connect o/p from one switch into i/p of 2nd switch, and take its o/p to stb.

2. if u have 4x1 disecq switch, why not connect all 4 sats, into a single switch.

Sir thanks bt I m 8/1 port & another 4 port disq switch then how to connect each..
in above diagram, Disecq 1.1 means 8*1. so u connect output of 4 port disq switch in one of the 8 inputs of Disecq 1.1...

How can I connected 8/1 &4/1 2 disq switch is one setupbox export pls elaborate...

u need to have cascading option option enabled in stb...

if yes, follow pt. 1 in my above post.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock