How to get best audio quality through sundirect dth??

I have connected my Philips home theatre 2.1 with TV by headphone output. If I select dd in settings means audio is not coming.
You won't get DD from headphone output. So, you must select PCM.

I have connected my Philips home theatre 2.1 with TV by headphone output. If I select dd in settings means audio is not coming.
Bro.. Please use speaker out port instead of using headphone out port.

You will getting audio in DD also

I bought mi tv 43 inch and sun dth hd, however I have f&d 2.1 speakers. I am not getting good sound, I'm thinking of buying 5.1 speakers. However I brought one of my friends 5.1 speakers f&d and still i am not getting enough surround sound. I am using hdmi arc slot for connecting sundirect and aux cable from tv to speakers, am i doing it wrong, should I use any spdif output, please suggest
I have solution for this audio quality issue

Use 1 pin microphone jack(male) to 3 pin RCA cable (female) with speaker out port in tv and 3pin RCA (male) to 1 pin microphone jack (male) with speaker

You will feel the difference in audio quality

Source

Like this it should be connected
Source

Last edited:
If you are using a 2.1 channel Home Theater, change teh AC3 output type to PCM. You will get sound on HD Channels.
Bro i tried that option also, but still audio is low in HD channels compared to SD.

Bro i tried that option also, but still audio is low in HD channels compared to SD.
Yes, it is less. We can't do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock