How to get best audio quality through sundirect dth??

B

Bro refer post #16

What i said is an alternative way to get DD audio, check it defenitly you will be getting DD audio
There is no way he will get DD audio through the method you posted. You either need an Optical cable or HDMI cable to get proper DD audio. Anything else will give you only Stereo.

I bought mi tv 43 inch and sun dth hd, however I have f&d 2.1 speakers. I am not getting good sound, I'm thinking of buying 5.1 speakers. However I brought one of my friends 5.1 speakers f&d and still i am not getting enough surround sound. I am using hdmi arc slot for connecting sundirect and aux cable from tv to speakers, am i doing it wrong, should I use any spdif output, please suggest

Bro u can connect both rca pins directly from set top box to the speakers.Iam using sony bravia 40 inch with crative sbs A120 2.1..getting good sound both in hd and and sd.Though iam using headphone out from tv to speakers,i have tried rca directly from set top box to speakers,it was also good.Big disadvantage for u is mitv doesnt have headphone jack and speakers also dont have 3.5mm audio input,i just checked ur model,it costs around 4500.Iam not sure whether it has 3.5 mm input..without that u cannot get good sound with rca.

There is no way he will get DD audio through the method you posted. You either need an Optical cable or HDMI cable to get proper DD audio. Anything else will give you only Stereo.
Ok.. ;)

I am having HS8103 STB.

I am connected STB HDMI output to TV and i am enabled STB CVBS output connected with 5.1 channels, it was giving great audio quality.
Look like theater effect but only thing it was giving some echo effects, so i was reduced tv audio sound lesser then home theater sound. then it was giving great experience.

But if i am changing PCM or DD mode can't able observe difference between mode.

as discussed above -Optical Cable is perfect for crystal clear DD sound -please remember to keep internal TV sound settings to AUTO

hello friends,
3.5mm jack pin not given DD 5.1 channel effects,
only hdmi or optical out put give dd 5.1 channels effects.
and your tv also DD or DTS inbult feture active,
then out put some effects throw 3.5mm head phone jack.
other wise not giving DD effects.
If your tv and normal home theaters no inbult DD,DTS decoders not given DD effects throw 3.5mm pin.

Last edited:
sister as you said if i do the procedure no audio comes in HD channels. So is it a fault from STB or? I have connected thru optical cable out from TV to 2.1 Blaupunkt HT.

Hi Shri Bro,
You are using Blaupunkt HT, can you give the feedback for this sound bar effects in optical cable out.What is the price?.
I am planning to buy optical cable input HT.
Because now I am using 5.1 channel HT and it was 10 year old, It was giving only stereo effect. Not giving dolby digital effects.

So I am looking for dolby digital effects sound bar.

Hi Shri sister,
You are using Blaupunkt HT, can you give the feedback for this sound bar effects in optical cable out.What is the price?.
I am planning to buy optical cable input HT.
Because now I am using 5.1 channel HT and it was 10 year old, It was giving only stereo effect. Not giving dolby digital effects.

So I am looking for dolby digital effects sound bar.
bro you can buy a digital to 5.1 rca converter in open market or amazon. this one i am using exellant 5.1 audio output

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock