how to get better picture quality in d2h

Reaction score
hi

i have 42'' led tv n i have d2h connection but the pq is very very bad.

i am getting pixellations all around and i don't know how to fix this problem.

please guide me it is with me only or it is with videocon d2h.

also i have normal set top box so is it the case with normal stb.

plz plz hel me

Another person sent by rival to defame Videocon d2h. Bhai Dish TV ne bheja hai to khul ke saamne aao

are bhai mein d2h ka customer hi hun.

how can u say that i m frm dish tv as in my previous posts i clearly mentioned to be sticked to d2h

one more thing if i m getting problems thats y i have written there but it doesn't mean i m defaming any one.

there r 6 private dth players in the market. one has to be best. if that dth is best than the other 5 dth players will say the same thing what u said.

if u have solution of my q then pls tell me otherwise don't blame or q me.

Please on digital noise reduction your tv
D2h provide Good pictures quality compare to others dth
I use both ADTV AND D2H
But D2H SD CHANNEL QUALITY SUPERB COMPARE TO ADTV

aumnamonarayan said:
Another person sent by rival to defame Videocon d2h. Bhai Dish TV ne bheja hai to khul ke saamne aao

Do you think all the people who is reporting issues on D2H are sent by other DTH? Even I reported one issue in the below post.

Sadiq said:
I had an issue in 2011HD set top box. It was showing no signal frequently. If I remove smart card, replace and restart the STB the problem will be solved. So the engineer visited and changed the cable connector with set top box. But I am not sure if I will face the same issue again. I paid Rs.60 for the connector replacement.

Now I requested to replace STB with 555b white model by paying Rs.999...

So, I am also a member sent by other DTH. Bro, don't expect everyone to get satisfy with the product that you are using. Everyone's expectation may vary. Also, he is a newbie and he is posting here to get help to solve his issue. If you are really using DDB LED TV, you should help him instead of talking about other DTH unnecessarily...

If ur Using lg Led tv Just press ok button on remote & Resolution auto adjust

i am using lg led 42 inches tv but i have tried all the settings, problem could not resolve.

when i used it with my other tv which is sony bravia 32'' the problem is not there in terms of quantum.
i meant the pq is much better as compare to lg led but not up to the mark.

so is it with 42 inches as i m using normal stb. so 42'' are best for hd stb not with normal stb

please help,guide me

prateek1987 said:
so is it with 42 inches as i m using normal stb. so 42'' are best for hd stb not with normal stb

yes bro,i have also facing same problem in my lg led tv 32 inches using rdtv stb & now i have using sundirect hd stb & now quality is too good & now videocon d2h hd & airtel hd stb it,s good &

hd stb provide hdmi cable bro & quality will increase :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock