how to get channels using existing reliance setup

Er. Dhananjay

Reaction score
i connected my dvb s and dvd s2 receivers to existing reliance big tv setup, but failed to get fta channels? whats wrong with me? is there no any fta channel?

yes anil sir, i got gyan darshan, info channel and dd loksabha, only Gyann Darshan is fta.... dd loksabha shows no signal. not satisfied with result :-/:-/:-/

556 Always Fta And 414 Loksabha After Activation And 997/8 For Pairing information...

Yes Anil bro is right as only one or two ch fta on this sat and this box can't fetch more fta from other sat because of blocked to do so,Now you can also check DD+ channels if it allowed to scan while moving dish little bit left side while sitting behind means in between 91.5*East & 93.5*East,If there is low signal then do as follow:
Friend You have to align your dish to maximum level because the measat3 has very low signal as compare to other DTH satellites. So check every thing your cable + by Rotating your lnb left or right and you will get good signal ok.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock